Brehs that stay playing female characters you are suspect...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
breh, on GTA V you're looking at the back of man ass for the entire campaign

when it was time for the online portion I had no choice but to create a big booty thot running around in a Bikini

:yeshrug:
:dead:

In SR3 and 4 I chose the biggest chested, bootiest (is that even a word? ::ohhh:) possible. It aint that big of a deal :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You're right, but as an RPG, you should be able to role play any character. :manny:

However, the AAA games should definitely include more robust characters. If you are a big RPG fan though, you can make do :manny:
They definitely need a much wider range of representation in video games. I'm just saying, most games don't represent me to begin with so I don't care if someone picks a female character.
Some games I take time to try and make the character look like me, others I just use the default character, and most times I just make some completely different.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They definitely need a much wider range of representation in video games. I'm just saying, most games don't represent me to begin with so I don't care if someone picks a female character.
Some games I take time to try and make the character look like me, others I just use the default character, and most times I just make some completely different.
Yeah, being the race I am, I take the character creation for granted. I can easily make a character that looks like me. I don't know what it's like to not be able to do that. :manny:

Either way, it should be more diverse. If I want to create X, they should allow that. I guess games have some 'cism in them :manny:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
3rd person games i will make a female sometimes cause its like im using a character.

First person i always make a male cause its like that is me playing.

:manny:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
If i don't like the male models I make a female character. Games be having these roided out male models with tiny heads and it just creeps me out