Brehs that stay playing female characters you are suspect...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Female characters are usually have smaller hitboxes....from a certain stand point playing a male character in some games is literally a statistical disadvantage.

The Coli stay real insecure about masculinity.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
MMO's - Better hairstyles, armor looks more fitted.

Fighting games - Really depends on the style. I wanted BJJ in a fighting game, they give it to a female character (Laura), so I'm definitely gonna keep pocketing her. Supergirl is straight piff to play with on Injustice, as are Cheetah and Starfire, though we're talking about something as subjective as fighting style.

Fallout - Bonuses, you can charm Benny and sleep with him in NV, thus making you the perfect sleeper agent....I didn't know this of course the first playthrough as I chose a female due to charm working on a higher number of males, like the last games in the series.

Ultimately, there's two schools of thought, either you're overcompensating, picking a burly long haired character in a videogame, or you're not secure with your own sexuality and are still very much a child if you created a female avatar.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I dont really think it matters what you do in a game you play for but for the sakes of jokes yeah its sus

:russ:

I just get weirded out when nikkas cant keep a bytch covered up like damn homie

:picard:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Its been awhile since I played an online rig (although I recently copped Secret of Mana HD remake). I kick ass in Injustice 2 with Wonder Woman. :yeshrug:

Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

:dame:

It’s a question of would you rather look at another man or be a female choose your poison :hula:

Just don’t pick that tranny :scusthov:
poison-street-fighter-bishoujo-statue-illustration.jpg

In Harlem we only play driving sims

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I'm not creating or playing characters for some weird sex crap, race or gender confused bullshyt. One thing about me is I don't give a fukk about character immersion when it comes to games, so I don't put myself into these fictional characters and it doesn't bother me when I play characters that don't look like me. It's all just pretend. It's like when I used to write stories and I would enjoy making up characters and their plot lines, so if I make a story with a main female character it doesn't mean I want to be a woman.