Brehs, what are your opinions on the current big name review sites?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
they keep it 100.check them out breh The Black Hokage this link is to the leader bascailly he all no bullshyt and keeps its real with games
Gaming illuminaughty this one is their main hub they tryna be as big as ign:ehh:,they going to e3 they doing interviews:ehh:, support black people:blessed:

OH! ModernWarNegro, that used to be his name on youtube. Dude was funny as hell.

The site is nice and laid out well. Good look breh :salute:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the only place i go to for news/reviews is gamingilluminaughty.com/ :ehh:
they also put out the latest music in hip-hop its a pro black gaming news website which is rare these days:francis:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a shyt about reviews. If the game videos look dope and sell me on the product, Imma cop.

Can't remember the last time I bought a game based off a review.
To add to this... a lot of games have betas or demos. So in a lot of cases, you have a chance to play the game prior to it releasing and making your own decision on if it's worth checking out or not.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I fux with reviews. But it's crazy when I come across a negative review for a fun old ass game I used to pay ass a kid.

Let's me know not to play based of others and just have fun.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't fukk with any of them, haven't for years. Only used to watch Gametrailers reviews because they edited the video in a way you could see most of what the game had to offer (different types of gameplay, story, cutscenes), whether you agreed with the review itself or not.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Biased, paid for, and trash.

Polygon - Do I really need to get into this one, after the now infamous Doom vid?

IGN - Thinks they're the Academy Awards, up their own ass never giving even the GOAT a 10...instead pompous 9.5's

Gamespot - I can fukk with them at times, very in dept reviews, and yet sometimes they drop the ball.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Biased, paid for, and trash.

Polygon - Do I really need to get into this one, after the now infamous Doom vid?

IGN - Thinks they're the Academy Awards, up their own ass never giving even the GOAT a 10...instead pompous 9.5's

Gamespot - I can fukk with them at times, very in dept reviews, and yet sometimes they drop the ball.

Hadn't heard of this so I just looked it up and smh. Just smh.:snoop: