Brehs, what does being the Head of the Household mean to you?

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was having this discussion with a girl and she told me that the husband has to pay all the bills, while the wife takes care of the home.

I believe it should be a 50/50 thing in this age, and she said, "that's not something a real man would". I said that was absolute bullshyt but whatever.

Brehettes can chime in too.
:lupe:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
If you are head of the household, (especially with final say) then yes, you should be responsible for all the bills. However, there is nothing wrong with dismissing the head of household title and responsibility for a 50/50 arrangement. Considering the economics, a 50/50 arrangement is more realistic, though.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If you are head of the household, (especially with final say) then yes, you should be responsible for all the bills. However, there is nothing wrong with dismissing the head of household title and responsibility for a 50/50 arrangement. Considering the economics, a 50/50 arrangement is more realistic, though.
I agree :obama:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I was having this discussion with a girl and she told me that the husband has to pay all the bills, while the wife takes care of the home.

I believe it should be a 50/50 thing in this age, and she said, "that's not something a real man would". I said that was absolute bullshyt but whatever.

People need to understand that 50/50 is based on income. Most families can’t afford for one income to support a full household. I make more than my husband but he is still the head of the household. We are 50/50 because it’s fair to us. My husband is a real man and he realizes and so do I that in order for us to be comfortable it’s 50/50 when we are both working.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA

Home Life :mjcry:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Listen to birds brehs :mjlol:

They’ll say this shyt yet divorce/cheat when shyt hits the fan due to financial issues

This aint the 60s :yeshrug:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That 50/50 shyt is for beta males. At the end of the day, somebody has to have the final say, or shyt won't get done. Are we flipping coins for life decisions like Two-Face?:mindblown:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Fukk all that bullshyt
Rather have a girl that has my back and I don’t mind paying for

I don’t mind paying for shyt if she down...but when women start saying what they won’t do...red flag