Brehs Who Cheat, How Does it Make You Feel?

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Is it a rush, is it a what have i done feeling? and why’d you do it initially? have your actions caused you to mistrust your so, has she found out?

:jbhmm:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Makes me feeling nothing. Women are disposable and I'm indifferent to their feelings. Being loyal is for cucks and soft nikkas. What fakkit would really agree to just one p*ssy :hhh:

The reason for getting into a relationship is for reliable p*ssy. If you trying to smash some bytch but its taking too long, you know you got some fallback p*ssy aka your girl/wife. Thats the only reason for relationships

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But on a serious note, the female always know, both of them actually. Idk how but they have a feeling. It's nothing to be proud of honestly

a woman's intuition and also ya'll are not as slick/smart as ya'll think ya'll are. :francis:

When a nikka is talking to a side bytch he always act funny, we know what's up :yeshrug:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
They say women cheat bc they are missing something in the relationship and men cheat just for new sex. Do y’all agree or disagree :jbhmm:
Bruh my girl straight up told me"nikka we could do everything you and your side bytch so without the guilt" from that point on I stopped cheating

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If I do it, it's out of anger or pain. I'll feel like shyt later but I'll get over it. If I cheat I don't fukk with her like that anymore anyway

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Cheating is some selfish shyt :francis:

I was out there wildin' out!!! Living with one girl, had like 3-4 side chicks :wow: busting all kinds of nuts......when you get older you realize how fukked up it is to treat people like that :mjcry:

Now I got 2 daughters to worry about.....I would kill a fool for treating my daughters like I did back in the day :sadcam:

It's fun while you doing it.....but it ain't right :hubie:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Cheating isnt about feelings

AnguishedCourteousCirriped-small.gif