Brehs Who Cheat, How Does it Make You Feel?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Makes me feeling nothing. Women are disposable and I'm indifferent to their feelings. Being loyal is for cucks and soft nikkas. What fakkit would really agree to just one p*ssy :hhh:

The reason for getting into a relationship is for reliable p*ssy. If you trying to smash some bytch but its taking too long, you know you got some fallback p*ssy aka your girl/wife. Thats the only reason for relationships

You're joking right?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Enjoy it while you can.

Karma is real and if it ain't instantaneous... you'll get yours later.

Cosmo intervention/repurcussions aside... it's my conscientious factor kicking in. I feel extreme guilt now, in terms of what I did and how frequently I engaged in adultery.

Shiit ain't cool and if I could go back, i'd stop myself from doing against...

Makes you feel like a real shiit bag, given the fact that she gave you her all and trust/support/love and affection/attention.

Cheating ain't right.

But my words on a screen won't resonate with people who commit that stuff... do you.

Just realize it's not always about you and you can build something with someone and trust ain't an easy thing to give/get.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
otr, I think Come 2020 brehs need to stop cheating/lying period.

start telling these hoes what the fukk the deal is.

you like to get your dikk wet and fukk other nasty bytches, if she don’t like it then the bytch can kick a Boulder :ehh:

I really can't stand you "just be honest" nikkas... Tell me when has honesty ever worked in this situation ? :rudy:

And being rich and famous don't count :rudy:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Enjoy it while you can.

Karma is real and if it ain't instantaneous... you'll get yours later.

Cosmo intervention/repurcussions aside... it's my conscientious factor kicking in. I feel extreme guilt now, in terms of what I did and how frequently I engaged in adultery.

Shiit ain't cool and if I could go back, i'd stop myself from doing against...

Makes you feel like a real shiit bag, given the fact that she gave you her all and trust/support/love and affection/attention.

Cheating ain't right.

But my words on a screen won't resonate with people who commit that stuff... do you.

Just realize it's not always about you and you can build something with someone and trust ain't an easy thing to give/get.

Shut the fukk up you soft ass bytch made lightskin ovo drake ass p*ssy nikka :mjlol: while you being loyal and buying her flowers and taking her out to Ruth Chris its another nikka fukking her brains out and buying her the dollar menu :russ: when will you nikkas learn these bytches are incapable of loving :pachaha:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't cheat on my current girl cuz she's honestly been perfect. This the first relationship I have zero complaints about my partner. My ex tho... Hell yeah I cheated on her. She was one of the worst human beings I ever met... Cheated on her with this dark skin big booty chick off Backpage :banderas: Her name was Brittany. She would do this dance where she was twerking on my dikk and get it caught in between her cheeks :ahh:

Then she'd pounce on it while resting her hands on my thighs and clap them cheeks like a standing ovation :ahh:

Would get me hard as a MF :demonic:

I came so fukking fast. Never even came that fast with my ex. She was cool as hell too. She was 120 but took 20 off and gave a nikka a discount cuz I'm #HandsomeGang. Even shared her weed with me and we smoked in her car. Had to see her again the next day before she left town. Good times.:smugdraper:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I cheated on my ex. Peculiar situation, she was my first and only girlfriend, we were a few months shy of making it to 8 years together. I was 14 when we started dating, and almost made it through college without cheating.

Honestly, staying with her after high school was a mistake. She was always worried sick about me cheating, and she became extremely controlling. She always had a jealousy streak in her, but I always let it slide cause I thought it was a good problem to have -- she has to really love me if she's worried about losing me, right?

Unfortunately, I grew sick of her demands. I had a lingering and growing resentment where I felt like my college experience was getting fukkd up cause I was always trying to coddle and appease her insecurities. So it drove the wedge between us that finally culminated in me just saying fukk the relationship.

She never found out, or rather she never discovered any proof of me cheating. It was shytty because we actually had a good relationship, but we were clearly still growing and learning about ourselves, and slowly found out that we weren't meant for each other. We should've deaded the relationship sooner instead of holding each other back.

Obviously, other personal circumstances and insecurities contributed to my desire to cheat, but the main one was that I was just unhappy with her.

I never felt shytty or guilty about cheating. :francis:

I never did it cause I got a rush or nothing, I just wanted to date other people.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Relationships to just cheat is just setting yourself up for disappointment.
You're not about that life! LOL

Only self centered lame asses cheat to think they're winning in life only to find out they caught more L's they can take.

Divinity

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't cheat on my current girl cuz she's honestly been perfect. This the first relationship I have zero complaints about my partner. My ex tho... Hell yeah I cheated on her. She was one of the worst human beings I ever met... Cheated on her with this dark skin big booty chick off Backpage :banderas: Her name was Brittany. She would do this dance where she was twerking on my dikk and get it caught in between her cheeks :ahh:

Then she'd pounce on it while resting her hands on my thighs and clap them cheeks like a standing ovation :ahh:

Would get me hard as a MF :demonic:

I came so fukking fast. Never even came that fast with my ex. She was cool as hell too. She was 120 but took 20 off and gave a nikka a discount cuz I'm #HandsomeGang. Even shared her weed with me and we smoked in her car. Had to see her again the next day before she left town. Good times.:smugdraper:
I'm about to beat my dikk to this comment :blessed:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a woman's intuition and also ya'll are not as slick/smart as ya'll think ya'll are. :francis:

When a nikka is talking to a side bytch he always act funny, we know what's up :yeshrug:
giphy.gif

Any guy who gets busted cheating wanted to get caught. Basically he knows the relationship isn't gonna work so he's trying to sabotage it.

Women are the ones who easily get caught cheating. Because y'all switch up your whole demeanor.