Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
OP said 30 sets of those cal reps?
:mindblown:

Without failure?
:shaq2:

You look to be in good shape (idk about your cardio, though :sas2:), but I’d be impressed if you pulled that off in a reasonable amount of time in one session. That’s 900 push-ups, 600 dips, and 300 pull ups, breh (all proper form). Some David Goggins shyt. The total workout sounds like it would take hours. You training for BUDS or The CrossFit games?
:damn:

Keep us updated on this, though. I’m not saying that you can’t do it, but I AM saying that it’s a really hardcore workout.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
I honestly stopped using Creatine because I read studies that said it only improved strength gains by 5-10% and wasn't planning on trying to spend like 30-40 every 2-3 months just for that. I also read that there are conflicts as to whether Creatine additional supplementation leads to HAIR LOSS which is pretty huge imo.

No wonder my hairline is getting pushed back! Thought it was (and still could be) genetics. Do you know of any creatine alternatives? BCAAs or something? I’m about to eliminate creatine, now. Been using that shyt for years off and on.

:mjgrin:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OP said 30 sets of those cal reps?
:mindblown:

Without failure?
:shaq2:

You look to be in good shape (idk about your cardio, though :sas2:), but I’d be impressed if you pulled that off in a reasonable amount of time in one session. That’s 900 push-ups, 600 dips, and 300 pull ups, breh (all proper form). Some David Goggins shyt. The total workout sounds like it would take hours. You training for BUDS or The CrossFit games?

Keep us updated on this, though. I’m not saying that you can’t do it, but I AM saying that it’s a really hardcore workout.

I started today, I got:

255 pull-ups

582 dips

723 push-ups

Back at it again tomorrow

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'm about to switch my workout up and see if it gives me some solid results until the first week of June I'll post progress pictures.

I'm going to go weights one week and then strictly calisthenics the following week.

OP,

There's a better way to do calisthenics for somebody at your level of fitness
Ditch those large numbers of simple movements for smaller number of progressively MORE difficult pullups, dips, and pushups.

If you're not familiar with progressive levels of calisthenics, check the spoiler, but what you're doing is using body positioning and leverage to make the movements way more difficult to complete .

Those hundreds of pushups/dips/pullups you're proposing is going to overtax your body.

this will self destruct in 24 hours

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OP,

There's a better way to do calisthenics for somebody at your level of fitness
Ditch those large numbers of simple movements for smaller number of progressively MORE difficult pullups, dips, and pushups.

If you're not familiar with progressive levels of calisthenics, check the spoiler, but what you're doing is using body positioning and leverage to make the movements way more difficult to complete .

Those hundreds of pushups/dips/pullups you're proposing is going to overtax your body.

this will self destruct in 24 hours

Thanks,but how do I get to check the info that's in the spoiler? I'm interested

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Thanks,but how do I get to check the info that's in the spoiler? I'm interested
You're Welcome.
at the top right corner of the posted spoiler...there is a popout option

click it.............

when full page pops out....look for arrow icon in top right to download the book

click it....

scan with your anti virus after it downloads, and open on your pc

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You're Welcome.
at the top right corner of the posted spoiler...there is a popout option

click it.............

when full page pops out....look for arrow icon in top right to download the book

click it....

scan with your anti virus after it downloads, and open on your pc

Big ups fam

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Y’all nikkas be heavy I tell ya. 6 ft 190? Y’all going for strength instead of actual flexibility. I’ve never been a fan of working for strength, just body control. That’s the only problem I see with workouts like these.

It sounds like you’re trying to burn yourself out each session with the 30 sets in an hour though.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y’all nikkas be heavy I tell ya. 6 ft 190? Y’all going for strength instead of actual flexibility. I’ve never been a fan of working for strength, just body control. That’s the only problem I see with workouts like these.

It sounds like you’re trying to burn yourself out each session with the 30 sets in an hour though.

190 is heavy at 6ft?

I'm pretty flexible I still can dunk a basketball and run real good

And yea I'm on my second day doing this as we speak and the numbers have dropped already from yesterday,Ima have to figure something else out

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
190 is heavy at 6ft?

I'm pretty flexible I still can dunk a basketball and run real good

And yea I'm on my second day doing this as we speak and the numbers have dropped already from yesterday,Ima have to figure something else's out
Running and basketball are cool but don’t require as much flexibility as say a martial art. That’s what I mean when I say flexibility.

Yes 190 is starting to push the envelope imho. I’m 5’11” and I swap between the 170-180s when I’m actually training. But I saw your diet and that explains a little bit. Usually when I train, I work out a lot long than just an hour and usually multiple disciplines (cross train to kick boxing) in a session.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You guys are definitely being trolled in this thread :russ:

This @A.R. poster has horrible rep because he has an infatuation with men's dikk size. Check his JBO posting history.

That's most likely not him in that pic either. It looks like a cropped photo he took from elsewhere and that dude in the photo definitely doesn't look like he's only 190.

Have internet convos about men's bodies with dikk obsessed weirdos, brehs :russ:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You guys are definitely being trolled in this thread :russ:

This @A.R. poster has horrible rep because he has an infatuation with men's dikk size. Check his JBO posting history.

That's most likely not him in that pic either. It looks like a cropped photo he took from elsewhere and that dude in the photo definitely doesn't look like he's only 190.

Have internet convos about men's bodies with dikk obsessed weirdos, brehs :russ:

Idiot

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm about to switch my workout up and see if it gives me some solid results until the first week of June I'll post progress pictures.

I'm going to go weights one week and then strictly calisthenics the following week.

My weight sets will look like this:

4 exercises per body part
4 sets with rep ranges of 15,12,8,4
Followed by drop sets

My calisthenics routine would be either 30 sets of a specific number or an hour straight of calisthenics.

If I choose 30 sets it'll look something like this:

10 pull-ups
20 dips
30 push-ups

And I'd have to hit those numbers every time for 30 sets no matter how long it takes,though I'm in good shape and strong so it wouldn't take too long

Or if I did an hour straight it'd be like this:

As many pull-ups,dips and push-ups I could do,take a 20 second break and get right back to it for an hour straight.

I'm 6'0 190

IMG_1255.jpeg
What's up with the progress pics in June? How did the routine work out?

Alpha Legend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wit all dem reps you must be a weak big nikka. Lower da reps and up da weight. Stop tryna look pretty fam. good workout tho if you really into jus bodybuilding tho cuz