Brehs who workout get in here.....

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm about to switch my workout up and see if it gives me some solid results until the first week of June I'll post progress pictures.

I'm going to go weights one week and then strictly calisthenics the following week.

My weight sets will look like this:

4 exercises per body part
4 sets with rep ranges of 15,12,8,4
Followed by drop sets

My calisthenics routine would be either 30 sets of a specific number or an hour straight of calisthenics.

If I choose 30 sets it'll look something like this:

10 pull-ups
20 dips
30 push-ups

And I'd have to hit those numbers every time for 30 sets no matter how long it takes,though I'm in good shape and strong so it wouldn't take too long

Or if I did an hour straight it'd be like this:

As many pull-ups,dips and push-ups I could do,take a 20 second break and get right back to it for an hour straight.

I'm 6'0 190

IMG_1255.jpeg

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you can do all those calisthenics set, more power to you, but it does seem extreme.

Anyway, are you posting this just cause or are you looking for advice? What are your goals?

It's extreme but not that extreme you just gotta try it out,the 30 sets would probably be easier.

And yea looking for a little advice on which calisthenics set I should try and my goal is to lean up a bit more but put on about 5-7 more pounds before June 1st hits

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
You real frail, b. I can tell you don't even impliment jumping jacks into your regiment

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's extreme but not that extreme you just gotta try it out,the 30 sets would probably be easier.

And yea looking for a little advice on which calisthenics set I should try and my goal is to lean up a bit more but put on about 5-7 more pounds before June 1st hits
Beal > Wall

And Bledsoe is still :trash:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont see a question in this thread.

By the way there is a gym sub-forum with a progress pics thread

I was trying to see what people thought of the routine

And which calisthenics sets should I do

Reading is fundamental

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What supplements you taking, breh? :dwillhuh:

I only been on plant based protein and need some help :mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Doesn't seem likely, pure muscle anyway considering you are new to lifting. Damn sure should lean you out