I only been on plant based protein and need some help :mjcry:

Whey protein and just hopped back on creatine a week ago

Any questions let me know, I got you fam

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
If you want real good strength x mass gains, do Fullbody Compound Lifts 3x Per week, thats what I'm doing

day 1: Heavy Squats/Deadlifts
Moderate OHP/Bench/PushPress
add any accessory movement(bicep curl, pulldowns, ab exercises, chest press)

REST the next day

day 2 : Heavy OHP/Bench/PushPress
Moderate Squats/deadlifts
accessories movements

REST next day

day 3 : Light OHP/bench/pushpress/squats/ (depends what you want to do)
accessories movements

you can alternate between moderate and light movements depending on which fits best for u

The next week you can stick to calisthenic,

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Not sure why people hating on OP's physique, he looks real good there no homo. You look 200 not 190 which is a good thing

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you want real good strength x mass gains, do Fullbody Compound Lifts 3x Per week, thats what I'm doing

day 1: Heavy Squats/Deadlifts
Moderate OHP/Bench/PushPress
add any accessory movement(bicep curl, pulldowns, ab exercises, chest press)

REST the next day

day 2 : Heavy OHP/Bench/PushPress
Moderate Squats/deadlifts
accessories movements

REST next day

day 3 : Light OHP/bench/pushpress/squats/ (depends what you want to do)
accessories movements

you can alternate between moderate and light movements depending on which fits best for u

The next week you can stick to calisthenic,

Hmmm I might give this a shot

Have you tried this?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Well I need something new and Ima give this a shot and see how it goes,if anything I know I'll lean out a bit more,we'll see if I see any strength or muscle gains
I think the plan is solid. You could easily see strength gains in addition to leaning out. 5-7 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks just seems aggressive.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was trying to see what people thought of the routine

And which calisthenics sets should I do

Reading is fundamental

Then you should have said something like... "what do you guys think of my routine?"

I read your OP breh, you didn't ask a question :yeshrug:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
It's extreme but not that extreme you just gotta try it out,the 30 sets would probably be easier.

And yea looking for a little advice on which calisthenics set I should try and my goal is to lean up a bit more but put on about 5-7 more pounds before June 1st hits

When I was doing a calisthenics rotation I was pretty much doing squats, pushups and pullups so I can't advise you on that so much. In between I would throw in some 'holding' ab work e.g. planks or hanging knee raises or whatever. There was a period where I would set a 30 min timer and do as much of a combination of pushups/pullups/squats as I can. Then the next session I would try to beat that number.

If your goal is to lean up, that's more a diet thing than workout. I don't think workouts determine nearly as much in terms of body appearance as a diet will.

That said, further to @Squidward24's point, you will see the best strength gains from those compound lifts. Some people don't like this, but I'm a big fan of the 5x5. I saw my best strength gains through that and you will naturally gain some muscle as well (although slower than if you focused on hypertrophy exclusively). But diet is key to all this.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Hmmm I might give this a shot

Have you tried this?
yep doing this now, I used to do the typical bodybuilder routine the 4x a week and got really bored with it. Doing Arms/Back , then Chest/Triceps/Then Legs/Then Shoulders or some shyt like that is really boring.

I chose this method also because the gym has been boring as of late and im planning on doing a lot of Ju Jitsu while making/maintaining Strength gains. This schedule is also good if you're also in schoo/work and some days can't be bothered to workout.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
When I was doing a calisthenics rotation I was pretty much doing squats, pushups and pullups so I can't advise you on that so much. In between I would throw in some 'holding' ab work e.g. planks or hanging knee raises or whatever. There was a period where I would set a 30 min timer and do as much of a combination of pushups/pullups/squats as I can. Then the next session I would try to beat that number.

If your goal is to lean up, that's more a diet thing than workout. I don't think workouts determine nearly as much in terms of body appearance as a diet will.

That said, further to @Squidward24's point, you will see the best strength gains from those compound lifts. Some people don't like this, but I'm a big fan of the 5x5. I saw my best strength gains through that and you will naturally gain some muscle as well (although slower than if you focused on hypertrophy exclusively). But diet is key to all this.

yep this is all correct. Diet and Sleep dictate how much gains you really make, exercise is a small portion.