Brehs y'all checkin that new Starz "Outlander" show from Ron Moore based on the book series?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: It's B-level when compared to GoT.

I love GOT. I've read all the books. I think it's one of the best TV series ever. But if Sparttacus had been on HBO, it would been just a notch below GOT. It doesn't get the love it deserves because it was on STARZ and barely anyone watches Starz.

Go and watch Spartacus again. It has amazing characters. Great dialogue. And I'd argue Spartacus has better action scenes then GOT. And it's budget isn't a 1/10 the size of GOT.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
looks very based. starz one of the channels that has a good underrated track record (white queen shoulda been 2 seasons :to)

got last night's episode on dvr.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I love GOT. I've read all the books. I think it's one of the best TV series ever. But if Sparttacus had been on HBO, it would been just a notch below GOT. It doesn't get the love it deserves because it was on STARZ and barely anyone watches Starz.

Go and watch Spartacus again. It has amazing characters. Great dialogue. And I'd argue Spartacus has better action scenes then GOT. And it's budget isn't a 1/10 the size of GOT.
and thats why i called it B level

it has nothing to do with how good it was because IMO Spartacus>>>>GOT so far

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i like it , its the best show of the summer to me, better than taxi brooklyn and a much improved masters of sex

lizzy caplan is cute with grace but the lead on this show is bad, i like tall skinny pale white girls, and the breasts are big enough for me ( im a leg man anyway), those eyes are not quite emily blunt status but they pretty close

as far as the romance goes, soon as they got rid of that big teeth mug dragging down the first 30 minutes the show picked up, its relly good too bad its only going to be 8 episodes this season

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i like it , its the best show of the summer to me, better than taxi brooklyn and a much improved masters of sex

lizzy caplan is cute with grace but the lead on this show is bad, i like tall skinny pale white girls, and the breasts are big enough for me ( im a leg man anyway), those eyes are not quite emily blunt status but they pretty close

as far as the romance goes, soon as they got rid of that big teeth mug dragging down the first 30 minutes the show picked up, its relly good too bad its only going to be 8 episodes this season
so the lead chick get naked? :lupe: