Brehs y'all checkin that new Starz "Outlander" show from Ron Moore based on the book series?

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Checked out the first 2 episodes. I will not be watching again.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Some joint I’m messing with recommended it to me. Watching now.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve been meaning to watch this since like forever. I’m binging it now. I’m on season 4. It’s pretty good. I like period dramas and romance a little bit. It’s not my favorite genre by any means, but I’ll pretty much watch anything if it’s good. The show is better than average, but not great. I’ll finish it up, because I’m invested now, but it’s like a 7/10. I would say there’s no real standout feature though. You really wouldn’t be missing out if you never watched it. I guess I’m not the target demographic though. There are a lot of t*ts for a show aimed at women, but I’m not complaining. :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The season 5 finale is some of the craziest shyt I’ve ever seen on tv. So emotionally charged. I’ve never wanted to see a character killed so much.

they gang raped the main character. Then they all got murdered. Characters that never killed before were killing, and as a viewer you wanted to see that

Damn…

Daps
Really good show.

Starz got me in the Power universe plus this shyt....and you could not get anymore different than Raising Kanan one minute and Outlander the next, then watch Meech an em.

Apparently they're going to have a prequel to Outlander which should be interesting to explain Jamie's parents, aunts and uncle's.