Bria Myles weight loss :why:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Y'all complain about black woman not going to the gym, now she slims down.. it's because of her boyfriend.

Make up y'all minds.

Depends if she's on that coke diet then I can't defend her.

:damn: she didnt have to lose the ass!

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let the c00n bytches continue to self-hate and mutilate their bodies for massa's approval. Eventually she'll self-destruct and erode from existence like Trina McGee:

Before
angela1-620x833.jpg

After
angela51.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It's a well documented fact that Cacs ruin our women when they start messing with them:ehh:

You have this case with Bria, You got the case with Halle Berry and her plethora of whiteboys, and you got the case of Lark Voorhies who is now crazy in the head from messing with them white boys :manny:

Black women tend to lose themselves when they date white dudes and they have to change their whole attitude and behavior because they're conforming to his culture, while when black men date white women we still act the same and talk the same and we don't start having a :mjpls: policy.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let the c00n bytches continue to self-hate and mutilate their bodies for massa's approval. Eventually she'll self-destruct and erode from existence like Trina McGee:
After
angela51.jpg

this sh1t is terrible ...let's not act like there aren't black males with self hate out here

s-SAMMY-SOSA-SKIN-large.jpg

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Vybz.jpg

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Another black woman with an awesome figure bites the dust

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Y'all complain about black woman not going to the gym, now she slims down.. it's because of her boyfriend.

Make up y'all minds.

:beli:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ38wiL9fZ4[/ame]

Bria Myles was an in shape, beautiful, curvaceous, chocolate *licks fingers* woman.

Then she gets with the white boy and now her face looks emaciated which shows signs of an unhealthy lifestyle.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Let me be one of the few blacks to say... I dont have a problem with the way she looks now :mjpls:. You "Thickness is everything" nikkas aren't going to be the only voice of black male America. I still see more than enough ass in that pic, and it comes attached to a slim frame :ahh:. Yall trippin

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Make up y'all minds.

Not I. Gimme a slim joint with a nice bubble any day of the week over some extra-thick-cottage-cheese-horse-assed chick.