Bria Myles weight loss :why:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
tumblr_med6xoxCZS1ryiftzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_med6y8GKx71ryiftzo1_500.jpg

:yeshrug: I don't see a problem with her now. You know Mediafakeout chooses the worst pictures of people, just like they did tyga's bm.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:mindblown:
Do you consider Rihanna, Nikki Minaj, Shyne, Doug E. Fresh black?
:whoa: Chill out breh, I was trying to make a comedic response based on the state of mind those dudes are in

Because in those nikkas' minds they really ain't black :heh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Y'all complain about black woman not going to the gym, now she slims down.. it's because of her boyfriend.

Make up y'all minds.
Depends if she's on that coke diet then I can't defend her.

:beli: ....................................... (PH)FAT in the RIGHT PLACES............stomach and arms don't need to be bulky, keep the ass, remove the stomach fat....

He gon have her going from this

tumblr_likn5ehowN1qeovw1o1_500.jpg

to

italy-wages-war-against-anorexic-models_14.jpg

damn she look like Venus Williams without the brawn... :ohhh:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women tend to lose themselves when they date white dudes and they have to change their whole attitude and behavior because they're conforming to his culture, while when black men date white women we still act the same and talk the same and we don't start having a :mjpls: policy.

:ohhh:
You may have point. Never thought about this. This may apply to all women though. Like if you're a white broad marrying a Jewish dude you have to become Jewish while it's not the case for the reverse.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I stopped caring for Bria ever since.......so it doesn't bother me anyhow. Such is life.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Cac know he couldnt handle all that thickness.All her white girl friends probably got her on that coke diet. Damn shame man.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all complain about black woman not going to the gym, now she slims down.. it's because of her boyfriend.

Make up y'all minds.

Depends if she's on that coke diet then I can't defend her.

Nothing wrong with slimming down as long as it's for the right reasons. Not for massa's approval.