British mother, 26, died days after having Brazilian bum-lift operation in Turkey as her heartbroken family reveal how they tried to stop her undergoi

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

:lupe: It's like that Twilight Zone ep.

In a future society, all nineteen-year-olds go through a process known as "the Transformation", in which each person's body is changed to a physically attractive design chosen from a selection of numbered models. The process also slows deterioration due to age and confers immunity to disease, extending human lifespans, as well as making unspecified psychological corrections. Due to the overwhelming popularity of female model 12 and male model 17, all adults wear name badges to avoid confusion. :deadrose:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

In a future society, all nineteen-year-olds go through a process known as "the Transformation", in which each person's body is changed to a physically attractive design chosen from a selection of numbered models. The process also slows deterioration due to age and confers immunity to disease, extending human lifespans, as well as making unspecified psychological corrections. Due to the overwhelming popularity of female model 12 and male model 17, all adults wear name badges to avoid confusion. :deadrose:

Peak individualism under capitalism is actually absolute conformity to mainstream standards. Sounds like a paradox, but it isn't.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

Twilight zone the GOAT show 🥵

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No I said it was all about vanity. Pretending like you haven't hit the wall yet to fool women into thinking your attractive is vain.

It's pretty obvious but your hairplugs are probably cutting off circulation to your brain.

You trying to stand on this woman's death to flex on me just shows your personality is as goofy as your hairline.
"Hit the wall" 😭

I don't have Hair plugs but I considered it at one time cuz I had alopecia not cuz I hit the wall. Other men get it because men's testosterone production causes male pattern baldness. They don't need to hit the wall just be men.

What medical condition is a BBL a remedy for?

You are indeed right and I used this woman's death to flex, but my hairline is impeccable. Maybe if I could get a hands on education on the benefits of the BBL my ignorance would be alleviated. Put it on me :ahh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

"If anyone is thinking of flying to Turkey for an operation I would say don't do it!"

BETTER HOLLER AT THEM BOYS
IN THE HAIR LOSS THREAD

:devil:
:evil:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
NOPE
It was not safe. A lot of women develop mystery illnesses from implants in the breast. Around the 10 year mark the toxicity becomes crazy for some. Immune system fighting what it considers foreign bodies. I know someone who had to get them removed for this reason and when she did she heard more horror stories from other women. But they don't talk about it often.

Y’all remember the breast implant surgery uptake 20 years ago

Atleast that was safe

Mortality rate for BBL is 1 out of 3000 surgeries

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
NOPE
It was not safe. A lot of women develop mystery illnesses from implants in the breast. Around the 10 year mark the toxicity becomes crazy for some. Immune system fighting what it considers foreign bodies. I know someone who had to get them removed for this reason and when she did she heard more horror stories from other women. But they don't talk about it often.

yeah happaned to my aunt, she had to get them removed

Canon

Veteran
Daps
No I said it was all about vanity. Pretending like you haven't hit the wall yet to fool women into thinking your attractive is vain.

It's pretty obvious but your hairplugs are probably cutting off circulation to your brain.

You trying to stand on this woman's death to flex on me just shows your personality is as goofy as your hairline.
You spinsters can’t even be original