British mother, 26, died days after having Brazilian bum-lift operation in Turkey as her heartbroken family reveal how they tried to stop her undergoi

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
She likely went to Turkey because other more formidable surgeons in her area declined to perform the procedure due to her body not being fully healed from giving birth to multiple kids recently.

These birds would go to Ecuador to get a BBL if it was available there. There are no limits to their vanity.
Or it was cheaper than the surgeons back home. That's why you would see chics on the plane back and they can't even sit in the seat. They couldn't pay for the full procedure and aftercare. Which should tell them it's probably not in their best interest. But a lot of them are moving off baseline feelings and emotions. No thought at all about what comes next.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
:leon:

79826369-12945265-image-m-57_1704849938745.jpg
Raw.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
From the streets she emerged, to the streets she shall return - Book of Future 3:16

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sad shyt. I wish these women didn’t feel like they had to go out and do these things to themselves. I felt the same way about SZA. It’s very unfortunate that some women can’t be happy with themselves and go risk life and limb for internet likes and googly eye emojis.
This is a cop out. Don’t try to suggest that they are doing this shyt because men and society are making her do this stuff. This woman had a husband and a family, the only people that matter. And they all were begging her not to do it.

No one “makes them feel like they have to do these things”. Stop trying to remove accountability to her actions. These are just the things they WANTED and no one was gonna stop them because they care more about trying to pull some baller.