Brock still losing sleep about a fight 9 years ago, but Kofi out here still throwin pancakes

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
giphy.gif

Make this shyt make sense for me, brehs :francis:

Brock sees a legit ghost from his past, shook, and the we even have Paul Heyman himself saying how his fight with Cain Velasquez haunts him to this day. :lupe:

Kofi gets beat in 7 seconds, loses the world title that he worked 11 years for......... then comes out next week smiling and throwing pancake batter :francis:

I know he is probably just doing what he was told..... but god damn man. This was one of those times you tweak the shyt they give you and do your own thing. He could have had Big E or Xavier throwing the shyts and him just looking dejected in the corner. Maybe get real aggressive in the tag match against the OC. No chance of him getting that rematch clause now. :camby:

Looks like an even bigger geek than Seth now. :snoop:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't even ask for a rematch. I think if Crown Jewel was coming up, the story line wouldn't have moved on so quickly. Maybe one more match before Survivor Series before moving Kofi back down. I'm betting that New Day will probably move to Raw and be on Team Hogan to continue the burial of them

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
giphy.gif

Make this shyt make sense for me, brehs :francis:

Brock sees a legit ghost from his past, shook, and the we even have Paul Heyman himself saying how his fight with Cain Velasquez haunts him to this day. :lupe:

Kofi gets beat in 7 seconds, loses the world title that he worked 11 years for......... then comes out next week smiling and throwing pancake batter :francis:

I know he is probably just doing what he was told..... but god damn man. This was one of those times you tweak the shyt they give you and do your own thing. He could have had Big E or Xavier throwing the shyts and him just looking dejected in the corner. Maybe get real aggressive in the tag match against the OC. No chance of him getting that rematch clause now. :camby:

Looks like an even bigger geek than Seth now. :snoop:
I told u! They see Kofi as a damn clown...Bryan wanted to put him over so it worked out but a SUPER SQUASH? 5 secs? Would they ever do that shyt to Charlotte? Nuff said.

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
he has allowed himself and the rest of the new day to play the clown show, and stay the clown show. I brought this up a couple times during the last few years. at some point to be taken serious, you gotta act serious. but no they would rather do the goofy shyt they been doing(and some of their fans agreed with it).

so continue to play the goofy clowns HHH and Vince see yall as. be "entertainers"

Last edited: