Brock still losing sleep about a fight 9 years ago, but Kofi out here still throwin pancakes

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I see subtle backlash against Kofi starting to sprout up on this forum......you do know he doesn't book his own matches right? Or write his own storylines?

There's not much he as an individual can do. It sucks that THE COMPANY erased nearly all the magic and goodwill that his reign generated through not only the match but the aftermath as well and that is where ALL of the ire and disappointment should be levied.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Something’s gotta give.

Kofi loses the most important title in his career in record time and he comes back acting like he doesn’t give a damn.

E and Xavier loses the tag belts once again.

They STILL in this flapjacks bullshyt...I honestly thought that was a quick one off gag or something temp..how long they’ve been at it?!?!

At some point they gotta switch up from the hip swiveling and the trombone playing and get some edge going. Stop being so damn goofy. At least push for the change, damn.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Brock will beat Cain. He couldn’t do it in the legit fighting game so Vince pulled up the Brink’s truck so he could get his win back in WWE.
That’s absolutely ridiculous. Fox wants Brock. Saudi wants a Spectacle in Cain and Brock. Brock doesn’t care who he wrestles or if he wins, he just wants a large check. Saudi’s don’t view Kofi as an attraction nor does Fox. That’s on them not Brock.

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
The Kofi/New Day topic is so annoying and miss directed in my opinion.

Yes, he was treated wrong with that 7-second finish. But no he's not back to jobber status. Dude literally pinned AJ Styles last Friday.

Wanting New Day to turn heel or split is so unoriginal. These guys can be serious while being a bad ass face.

The real problem that's revolving around Kofi is the small details of character progression. WWE is so big and so busy with business, traveling, and running multiple events that they neglect the smallest details. Those little things in creativity are what equals a great formula for good writing. WWE is so used to everything being the biggest or the greatest event ever that there is no respect for build-up or changes that can hijack a superstar's blueprint.

I personally don't think Kofi/New Day time at the top is finished. They need to know how to switch it up for those guys without splitting them up or turning them. It doesn't even make sense for them to turn in my opinion. Big E and Woods supported Kofi all the way and he had a 6-month run. The fans and all the wrestlers support Kofi so saying they it's our fault for his loss wouldn't make sense, but more insulting.

Make serious cool kick-ass baby faces. Treat New Day with more respect. I'm sure they don't mind throwing pancakes because those guys are cool chill people. But at some point in life people need to grow up and it's time for character development that could land Kofi another reign.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
they’ll laugh at the falling ratings yet they’re keeping up with it second by second and never see the irony :heh:

Prolly the most hypocritical post in TSC history

You are the poster child for claiming not to watch but keep up with it weekly

I couldn't even tell u who John Cena was in 2006 because I didn't watch at all, how u know damn near the whole WWE roster in 2019 when u claim to not have watched since the 90s?

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
I see subtle backlash against Kofi starting to sprout up on this forum......you do know he doesn't book his own matches right? Or write his own storylines?

There's not much he as an individual can do. It sucks that THE COMPANY erased nearly all the magic and goodwill that his reign generated through not only the match but the aftermath as well and that is where ALL of the ire and disappointment should be levied.
Kofi sucks

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Kofi should quit and do a shoot with Cabana. A champ shouldn't be squashed. He shouldn't have agreed to it. If Brock really doesn't give a fukk, he wouldn't have a problem with Kofi's objections. The time is right for a major star to spill the beans about the racism and other problems in Vinceland.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Damn just thought . Kofi didn’t land a damn move. Then is back laughing the next week. If anything he should turn heel.