Brooklyn teacher accused of having sex....

invalid

Banned
Daps
Had this been a regular black parent.. I think breh would be missing in about a week.

Lenox Academy is a middle school for gifted children within P.S. 235, whose population is largely drawn from the Caribbean islands, including Haiti, Jamaica and Barbados. :lupe:

Nah breh, I think it’s the other way around. If the boy is West Indian, I’m surprised his parents didn’t chop this man up in pieces and throw him in the East River just knowing their levels of hate towards unconventional lifestyles.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Dude look like a fakkit

I’m not saying gay men shouldn’t teach children as I’m not clear if there is a correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia even though there is a precedence for it found in the pederast cultures of Greece and Rome, but I wouldn’t have hired this dude off the strength of this photo.

It could very well be profiling but this photo says to me that this guy is unconventional, operates outside of the norms, and colors outside of the lines. Tbh, this is the type of person I wouldn’t want to have exposure to my children.

People need to do more in-depth background checks and go with their instincts.