Brother called me about eating some Aspergers....like groceries.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
alot of people will self diagnose and fail because of this thread

if you have aspergers you already know cause its not some "i get myself overwhelmed so I must be this way" kind of thing

its more crippling than depression (in a sense that you wont come out of it really) and it is impossible to break cycle ... although it varies in severity

its something you know you cant escape, like that dude said watching of jeopardy, its something that is written into you... not something you can learn to let go of. Like if the one dude missed jeopardy it would probably ruin his whole day and effect alot of things for awhile. Its easy to tell the difference in this society now because people will fake everything... but this aint some shyt that can be faked EVER .... it would be catastrophic and they would flip the fukk out. (in most cases everyone is different)

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Another pseudo disorder cacs invented just to prescribe bullshyt medication so they can make money. Breh it just means somebody is a little socially awkward.

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Another pseudo disorder cacs invented just to prescribe bullshyt medication so they can make money. Breh it just means somebody is a little socially awkward.

:comeon:

There isn't a cure for Asperger's nor is there medication for it nor is it a disease.

Try again.

Last edited:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
It's not a mental illness, it's a developmental disorder. The parts of our brain responsible for social awareness lacks in those with Aspergers Syndrome. Their executive functioning (higher level cognition) such as decision making can be difficult too because of hesitation towards changes in routine. An assessment is done to figure out whether or not someone has it. However most of the time they are high functioning over achievers due to their particular attention to detail.
I know what Asperger's is. You read my post completely wrong. I said it's not a mental illness and that was directed to the dumb nikka that made this thread in the first place

Giselle

Daps
alot of people will self diagnose and fail because of this thread

if you have aspergers you already know cause its not some "i get myself overwhelmed so I must be this way" kind of thing

its more crippling than depression (in a sense that you wont come out of it really) and it is impossible to break cycle ... although it varies in severity

its something you know you cant escape, like that dude said watching of jeopardy, its something that is written into you... not something you can learn to let go of. Like if the one dude missed jeopardy it would probably ruin his whole day and effect alot of things for awhile. Its easy to tell the difference in this society now because people will fake everything... but this aint some shyt that can be faked EVER .... it would be catastrophic and they would flip the fukk out. (in most cases everyone is different)

It says that you can grow out of it/get better.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
It says that you can grow out of it/get better.
depends on how you have it
i think the best step is coming to terms with it though
even mild though, I dont see coming out of it ... I dont see how you could become someone different than what you know
maybe if caught really early they could get you out of it

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
how the fukk do you know you have asperger's :dahell:

that list sounds like some intj shyt and i have a intj personality just like 80% of this board

i also do have anxiety but that's another topic for another day

this shyt sounds confusing as fukk man

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I read that list and it sounds like me but I don't feel as though there is something wrong with me at all. I'm awkward because I'm not used to being out like that so sometimes it can be hard for me. But autism? Nope. I guess that would mean the majority of folks have something wrong with them then.

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
People with aspergers need love too. They aren't mentally challenged. Usually just quiet and/or socially awkward.

You usually can't even tell that there's anything wrong with them unless they tell you.

You should google it.

Those quotes got me looking sideways at my gf now :mjcry: