Budden disses French Montana? Claims his twitter got hacked

straightcash

All Star
Daps
How'd that work out for Chinx :wow:

Chinx was kinda reckless with people.

Arguing with the flight attendant cuz he didn't wanna show his passport (at 3:00 min).

Dissing a fan's boyfriend.
"I aint letting my girl take pictures with no rapper!," tragic & ironic seeing how Janelli fukking another "rapper" half his age.

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Joe and French are good friends, so this is one case where I'll actually believe his shot got hacked. Still kinda curious that a shot at French is the most shocking thing the hacker could come up with.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Chinx was kinda reckless with people.

Arguing with the flight attendant cuz he didn't wanna show his passport (at 3:00 min).

Dissing a fan's boyfriend.
"I aint letting my girl take pictures with no rapper!," tragic & ironic seeing how Janelli fukking another "rapper" half his age.

What's the age of the rapper she dating cause Chinx would only be like 33 this year and half of that is like 17.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chinx was mad disrespectful to people when he was alive. It's wrong to speak ill of people when they gone but let's keep it real... nikka was feeling himself doing all kind of dumb shyt to people. Atleast French humble knowing these the same people gonna buy ya record.

Last edited:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Chinx was mad disrespectful to people when he was alive. It's wrong to speak ill of people when they gone but let's keep it real... nikka was feeling himself doing all kind of dumb shyt to people. Atleast French humble knowing these the same people gonna buy ya record.

French still managed to teach him some media skills, at least for the camera.
Observe how he spoke in his older interviews 2010-2012 vs how he spoke in interviews 2013 onwards.

Even his mixtape titles was kinda reckless "Hurry Up & Die" vol.1-3 (2009-2010). Then after he joined Coke Boys had the "Cocaine Riot" series.

Chinx really borrowed from French and Fraud's whole style. So this meme going around like French jacked Chinx flow is something out of fiction. The same nikkas that never fukked with his music when he was alive, the same one's saying French set him up cuz he was jealous, and bullshyt like that. Using his death for political purposes, Smh.

This what Chinx sounded like pre-Coke Boys

This what Chinx sounded like after he got with Coke Boys

Now French getting extorted by Chinx' widow :coffee:

Last edited:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
How old is she?

Come on fam. Why asking me all these questions? Probably round the same age.

I really don't care how old she is, or the nikka he dating.
The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is how she never be bringing him up on her social/IG, but she posts bout Chinx and be going on radio/interviews talking bout how "Meek promoted Chinx more than French did". We all know that's a lie, but these new "fans" that suddenly popped up be buying that shyt hook line & sinker.

Broad went on a vacation to Mexico 3 weeks after her mans death, then another 3 weeks before the 1st anniversary. But she still shed those crocodile tears on that XXL interview on the anniversary. No mention how she was partying up with "Big Opp" the night before.

Last edited: