Budden disses French Montana? Claims his twitter got hacked

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Come on fam. Why asking me all these questions? Probably round the same age.

I really don't care how old she is, or the nikka he dating.
The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is how she never be bringing him up on her social/IG, but she posts bout Chinx and be going on radio/interviews talking bout how "Meek promoted Chinx more than French did". We all know that's a lie, but these new "fans" that suddenly popped up be buying that shyt hook line & sinker.

Broad went on a vacation to Mexico 3 weeks after her mans death, then 3 weeks before the 1st anniversary. But she still shed those crocodile tears on that XXL interview on the anniversary. No mention how she was partying up with "Big Opp" the night before.

Bro I just asked her age. Lol. nikkas I rolled wit knew Chinx. I was just curious about the chick and the nikka she was fukkin wit's age. I been said shorty was movin and reacting funny since the shyt first happened.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Bro I just asked her age. Lol. nikkas I rolled wit knew Chinx. I was just curious about the chick and the nikka she was fukkin wit's age. I been said shorty was movin and reacting funny since the shyt first happened.

She wasn't alone on vacation, I'll tell ya that. :merchant:

WUH9oK4.jpg

H5IhmoI.jpg

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
:russ:

reading those supposed hacked tweets, i find it hard to believe he got hacked..them shyts are Joe typing that.

didn't he say on his podcast talking about the snippet of that French/Drake record
that if theres a diss to hm on there that he would basically diss everybody on that song ?

and............what French say in the first place for Budden to think it was towards him when people actually thought it was about Jim ?

i don't even see why French would bother say something about Jim either at this point.
Jim been saying the same thing he said for years...that French owes him a fair one. nothing new.

This what Chinx sounded like after he got with Coke Boys

:huhldup:

forgot how bad Chinx music used to be..i only fukked with his music with Fraud at first.
once he got comfortable in his style i started to like more of his work with other producers.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Man and I was just starting to kind of get entertained by him.....then he goes and pulls the super lame I got hacked? :francis:

Contrary to popular rapper belief, all these hacker kids do not write code all day and take breaks to follow the latest Hip Hop gossip/beef.:mjlol:

Why is it every time one of these guys gets 'hacked' the hacker has intimate details about situations no one else does as if they were right there or apart of it :ohhh:

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
I thought Joe just wanted to rap and got bars for everybody?

Now he copping pleas over some French Montana?

:patrice:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Thought he meant hack, more so the same way a lot of stand-up comedians use the word hack?

I don't think hes saying his twitter got hacked...

I think its more similar to the phrase "hack job" ...when people do a shytty job with looking at details or something

Right, or closer to this

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Joe and French are good friends, so this is one case where I'll actually believe his shot got hacked. Still kinda curious that a shot at French is the most shocking thing the hacker could come up with.

Yeah, he hasn't said nothing negative regarding French since this whole "Pump, Pump it up" line surfaced.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the funny thing is rappers can just keep sending subliminals to buttons and it'll make him come off like a dusthead, cus he keeps responding :mjlol:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
French is circling the hudson on a yacht trying to park at La Marina wearing $600k worth of jewels :takedat:

buddens is across the river dusty and mad looking out at french's boat through binoculars like :ohhh:

buddens doesnt want it with the coke boys :mjcry:

s/o to coke boy ZACK and the don French :ehh:

French's fleet of foreigns got the traffic to city island gridlocked and buddens is taking the bus there :lolbron:

Here's... HALF :russ:

ju heard??? :win:

bad boy / coke boyz :ld::whew:

BX :ufdup: NYC :ufdup:Fleeee :smugfavre: