Buffalo's Bills vs Buffalo's Mack: Buffalo Bills vs DEH OAAAKKLLAAAANNDD RAAAIIDEHHHS!!!

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If you win it all, then by all means, let me have it. But if you don't...I'll find you.

Breh, do you see Raider stans showing up in your garbage ass Chiefs-Falcons thread?
Just let them be somewhat happy for once, they're taking our team out of the city within 5 years and we're having our first winning season since like, the turn of the millenium. Lol

Piss off bro. I know we have chiefs-raiders beef but just keep it for the playoffs.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Like Chief and 9ers stan coming in to shyt on a team that hasn't had .500+ in a decade? :mindblown:

What did we do to you to deserve this? Lose 15 years in a row?

We just made a 29 point comeback, what the fukk brehs. You lost to the Bears and beat the Falcons by 1 point. You have nothing to brag about.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh, do you see Raider stans showing up in your garbage ass Chiefs-Falcons thread?
Just let them be somewhat happy for once, they're taking our team out of the city within 5 years and we're having our first winning season since like, the turn of the millenium. Lol

Piss off bro. I know we have chiefs-raiders beef but just keep it for the playoffs.

lol, @JLova been a Niners stan since SOHH.

Don't let me stop your trollin though.....:russ:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
lol, @JLova been a Niners stan since SOHH.

Don't let me stop your trollin though.....:russ:

I dunno if it's trolling or just me not giving a fukk about a dude coming in a thread to shyt on a team that just made a 29 point comeback :mjlolzz:

It's against the Bills though so I'm not really out here bragging. Just glad I covered the 3 spread :basedsager:

JLova

Veteran
Daps

I apologize for stating that I thought the Chiefs were going to win the division. Next time I will think about the damage my words can cause. I won't do it again.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I apologize for stating that I thought the Chiefs were going to win the division. Next time I will think about the damage my words can cause. I won't do it again.

We'll smash you on Thursday.