Buffalo's Bills vs Buffalo's Mack: Buffalo Bills vs DEH OAAAKKLLAAAANNDD RAAAIIDEHHHS!!!

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Just realized there's no Bills fans in here.

@Reinscarf is a fan I think. Pretty sure he is all for any team near the northern border

Nah it's some Bills fans on here. Not that many tho.

Yo got that knowledge dropped by Toronto underground beatmaker elaquent, breh just put out an album "Worst Case Scenario" that's piff :ahh:
you should show all show some love and support a breh

coped the mp3, cassette, and vinyl. Woulda gotten a CD if they had em lol

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
That game was stressful. We were cheering the team on til the end tho. Carr just balls out in the 2nd half, if he could just do that from the start, this team would be even deadlier than it already is.
It's not that it seems once we get down we go into an uptempo offense, which allows Carr to call his plays from the line and the offense clicks better :yeshrug:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he is the issue, just from what i've watched this game. I think the problem was abandoning your guys game plan that was working once the Raiders scored.

:manny:

He has no field vision, is inaccurate, can't throw over the middle of the field, can't anticipate windows, etc. Hes basically a HB playung QB. He's the problem. Time to play EJ Manuel.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
What a day RaiderNation!! This was the ultimate trap game! At home facing the best running team in the league, with a big game on a short week against an division rival on Thursday coming up. We started out really flat. Our defense was giving up huge chunks of yardage but we went into the half only down 1. As expected we have the same 3rd quarter melt down and we down 24-9. Then the clouds moved the heavens opened up and Al Davis touched each and ever Raida on the delis and we unleashed a can of stone cold Steve Austin whip ass all over the buffalo bills. Shout to the Dpoy khali Mack and the MVP Derek Carr. The other players that deserve some love was Tj Carrie,Nate Allen, Murray, Jalen, Seabass for keeping us in it early and Holmes balled out on special teams! Tj Carrie= no damn flags unlike Dj! Thursday is so huge I'm going to pray for Aldon and Mario to come back this week. Seems like a pipe dream but all things all possible with prayer! We waited so long for this we deserve it!! RAIDERSSSSSSSS