Bum Squad Going Out Sad :snoop: Deontay Wilder Accuses Tyson Fury Of Cheating In Both Fights!

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Fury definitely was cheating,pretty sure thats what Gypsys are known for,swindling people. Wilder is completely right,we all saw the gloves. I don't know about the first fight,but that second fight was different. Everybody could see something wasn't normal about how Wilder was reacting to those hits.

As a waiter we used to hate serving gypsies because they either tipped abysmally or tried to get a free meal.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He was offered more money for an AJ fight and he turned it down:mjlol:

Exactly

He thought Fury was a lick... thats why.

Fury should’ve won the first one (it was a draw so not sure how he was cheating... the fukking refs count is the refs count) then proceeded to beat this dude ass in the second fight while Wilder blamed everything from his armor to Fury’s glove as it being the reason he has no jab and was walked down by a bigger man and much better boxer...

His speaking up now because the contract has expired. They had to have the fight between a certain time period and now Fury is free to move on, these are the actions of a desperate man. He knows he is done, he turned down 120 mil to fight Joshua and made nowhere near that facing Fury both times. And now he has just lost a chance at a third fight with Fury and will never get another opportunity at Joshua.
And now his contract to fight Fury is expired :gucci:

This twerking ass nikka going out like a whiney hoe. You dodged AJ and still lost now you mad you didn’t get your 3rd fight right away after you lost twice and once definitely...

Wait your turn

Deontay-Wilder.png

:scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
His speaking up now because the contract has expired. They had to have the fight between a certain time period and now Fury is free to move on, these are the actions of a desperate man. He knows he is done, he turned down 120 mil to fight Joshua and made nowhere near that facing Fury both times. And now he has just lost a chance at a third fight with Fury and will never get another opportunity at Joshua.

Have you seen the contract lmao

ain't no contract expired

you believing what Arum and them saying because you want to lmao

Klistcho just a whole video shytting on Fury

this ain't going away

Fury ain't getting away

and all you crab in the barrel weak ass c00ns will be exposed a long with cac media and Fury ass he will be banned from boxing after Wilder catch his body in the rematch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m quoting this again because we was telling these hoe ass BumSquad nikkas that he ducked AJ and now he just openly admitted that he turned down money to fight a recovering drug addict for less... and still lost

I been in in boxing gyms in vegas, Wilder got evidence to back up all his claims, shyt ain't going away lmoa

stop being a fanboy this about the integrity of the sport is beyond pitiful that you can hate another black man so much you let a foreigner with a history of cheating come in and cheat this guy and ignore all the evidence

natural born c00n

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fury definitely was cheating,pretty sure thats what Gypsys are known for,swindling people. Wilder is completely right,we all saw the gloves. I don't know about the first fight,but that second fight was different. Everybody could see something wasn't normal about how Wilder was reacting to those hits.

Said so matter of factly :wow:. Like a racist grandparent :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I been in in boxing gyms in vegas, Wilder got evidence to back up all his claims, shyt ain't going away lmoa

stop being a fanboy this about the integrity of the sport is beyond pitiful that you can hate another black man so much you let a foreigner with a history of cheating come in and cheat this guy and ignore all the evidence

natural born c00n

I didn’t ask you none of where you been and none of this.

I knew you was going to respond meat riding this nikka again.

You got 8 threads in here trying to defend this lame ass shyt but I’m the fanboy?

And you clowns always saying some shyt like “hate a blackman”... clown Im literally waiting for Tank to drop Santa Cruz TONIGHT, got Spence beating the other one of my favorite fighters style wise next month, etc. FOH with this color shyt it’s about boxing and that crying ass nikka lost

dikkriding fakkit :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t ask you none of where you been and none of this.

I knew you was going to respond meat riding this nikka again.

You got 8 threads in here trying to defend this lame ass shyt but I’m the fanboy?

And you clowns always saying some shyt like “hate a blackman”... clown Im literally waiting for Tank to drop Santa Cruz TONIGHT, got Spence beating the other one of my favorite fighters style wise next month, etc. FOH with this color shyt it’s about boxing and that crying ass nikka lost

dikkriding fakkit :mjlol:

you refuse to acknowledge the evidence

This shyt ain't going away

when justice is served you still gonna be hating

that's what makes you a c00n

you ignore Fury PED use, you ignore cheating in the past wit his gloves

and you ignore the undeniable evidence

how OLD ARE YOU nikka

How can a grown man be this p*ssy and this childish, ,at the end of the day, ain't shyt gonna DO

Fury has to fight Wilder and we gonna see the truth

Nothing else to talk about, and After Wilder KO him in the ring Fury gonna be banned from boxing and the WBC might be finished

Iike I said I been in gyms in Vegas, Wilder team locked and loaded

Justice will be served IN AND OUT THE RING

Just watch and see