Bum Squad Going Out Sad :snoop: Deontay Wilder Accuses Tyson Fury Of Cheating In Both Fights!

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do I believe Fury cheated? More than likely :manny:

he is a fukking Gypsy. Of COURSE he is going to attempt to cheat. No way Wilders camp should have come in either fight blind to that. I’ve seen Mayweather go off because of the gloves his opponent wore. He took care of that shyt BEFORE the fight. Better to do that instead of acting shocked Fury would cheat and then crying about it after you were soundly beaten in 2 fights

I’m sorry. If Wilder and his camp allowed themselves to get suckered into a draw and a loss then that is on THEM.

yep

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think there was some fukkery going on with Fury gloves, and I’m with Wilder to the end......but......damn dude is kinda a clown. This some weirdo shyt to come out with now. Would rather see him in the ring knocking out more scrubs than putting out these weirdo videos:francis:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
No you’re right...

But it’s because he didn’t.

This nikka was literally crying about it being his “armor” at first... then he went on with the “glove” excuse that even the fighters at The Mayweather Gym debunked...

And like you said, if there was issues with the gloves being on wrong, it should’ve been caught by the guy that inspects and signs off on the gloves

nikka in here calling people c00ns for not supporting the idiot Wilder. The same idiot that threw a black man under the bus and labelled him a Judas but ignores the white man on his team that watched Fury wrap his hands. So if we follow Wilders logic the cac on his team is also a Judas but why is he only shytting on the black man.:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If it wasn't for Leonard Ellerbe looking out for Floyd, he would've got fukked over too

Funny those MX gloves have been banned for boxing

The gloves fury wore against Wilder are the Paffen MX gloves, and the WBC allowed him to wear them because they sponsor them

Like said this ain't going away, the WBC is shook

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka in here calling people c00ns for not supporting the idiot Wilder. The same idiot that threw a black man under the bus and labelled him a Judas but ignores the white man on his team that watched Fury wrap his hands. So if we follow Wilders logic the cac on his team is also a Judas but why is he only shytting on the black man.:jbhmm:
Its what batty c00ns do...

Wilder a c00n himself for trying to make this shyt about race only to show up without a basic jab, lose easily, and then blame everyone he’s associated with FIRST only to come around to say “Fury was cheating” but never go through the proper channels to report the cheating.

then this Master Batty quoting everyone in the thread that doesn’t agree with his stupid ass about blindly following Wilder:mjlol:

It was a black man that saved his life that night but you can’t tell stupid nikkas nothing

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m a big fan of Wilder but this is a bad look.

I think Tyson cheated by using Gypsy Magic. I forget the fight but some guy said he had witchcraft or some shyt and got into the head of the other fighter winning. In the second fight you got the shyt beat out of you and the gypsy licked your own blood off your body. You can’t beat him until you use Magic of your own because now he has your blood pumping through him.

Wilder can beat AJ tho