Businesses/Stores that are not popular where you live. But are popular everywhere else.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
For me its 7-11
in AZ, 7-11 is alright, its not popular but its not nonexistent either.

but in AZ, Circle K, and QT got it beat.

QT - has the West side of Phoenix on lock from Peoria all the way down to Laveen
and from my experience Circle K- the east side of Phoenix.

With both being equal in downtown.

But when I am out in Cali Im shocked by how many 7-11s there are. I can go a year without seeing one in my state. But you be hard-pressed doing that in Cali

this guy has a vid on how good they are doing which surprised me

Daps
i actually havent seen a 7-11 in years.. :ohhh:

as for the thread.. Krispy Kreme headquarters is up the road- havent had one since i came here 1.5 years ago.. alot of cats here either fukk with Dunkin Doughnuts.. or, theres a new food truck Dough Joes that strictly makes doughnuts.. :banderas:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
For me its 7-11

QT - has the West side of Phoenix on lock from Peoria all the way down to Laveen

But when I am out in Cali Im shocked by how many 7-11s there are. I can go a year without seeing one in my state. But you be hard-pressed doing that in Cali

Same in NYC. We have a few 7-11's some have gone out of business. I know the one on Dyckman is gone. Why deal with them you have bodegas and deli's.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Sa

Same in NYC. We have a few 7-11's some have gone out of business. I know the one on Dyckman is gone. Why deal with them you have bodegas and deli's.
at 2:16 in the vid I posted, it looks like its doing good in NY.

But then again they prolly do good in the parts that are outside of NYC.

they seem to do well in all of the major states - Cali, Texas, Florida, Illinois, NY

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i actually havent seen a 7-11 in years.. :ohhh:

as for the thread.. Krispy Kreme headquarters is up the road- havent had one since i came here 1.5 years ago.. alot of cats here either fukk with Dunkin Doughnuts.. or, theres a new food truck Dough Joes that strictly makes doughnuts.. :banderas:
nikkas dont like Krispy, but fw with Dunkin :why:

where you live at bruh?

Daps
nikkas dont like Krispy, but fw with Dunkin :why:

where you live at bruh?
you can buy the bags at the grocery store.. theres no actual Krispy Kreme in my hood, or downtown.. might be one on campus, tho.. :patrice:

whenever folk bring doughnuts to work.. or, ive had any while here.. their either Dunkin, or from that truck..

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
For me its 7-11

I didn't watch the video but I been wanting to look Into why there are so many 7/11s being built in South LA, for years we didn't have any, now you can literally find one every square mile, does the video go into that?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didn't watch the video but I been wanting to look Into why there are so many 7/11s being built in South LA, for years we didn't have any, now you can literally find one every square mile, does the video go into that?
no he doesnt

just goes about covering the general info on how popular it is

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
at 2:16 in the vid I posted, it looks like its doing good in NY.

But then again they prolly do good in the parts that are outside of NYC.

they seem to do well in all of the major states - Cali, Texas, Florida, Illinois, NY

Yea I imagine its probably outside of the city interesting either way.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
McDonald's. Health is big up here so you kind of get socially shamed for eating it. Down south they LIVE off it:mjlol:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread reminded me they actually have a gas station called "kum and go".. :pachaha: