Businesses/Stores that are not popular where you live. But are popular everywhere else.

Daps
Dunkin Donuts.

In Dallas, there are so many mom & pop doughnut shops that are better at the same or lower price. Plus, kolaches are really popular (lotta Czech immigrants from 150 years ago down here) and you can't really get legit kolaches at a Dunkin anyway. I can tell immediately if someone is a transplant by donuts/bagels. If they talk about some craving for good bagels or wanna hit up a Dunkin :russ:, I already know they put sour cream on their nachos instead of serranos and El Yucateco.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
7-11 is a lot here in Dallas. QuikTrip is slowly taking over.

Carl’s Jr. is not big here at all. There’s only one here. The other one closes down. Dunkin’ Donuts is non existent here I can only think of one that’s still open.

Never even heard of wawa

All circle k been gone in Dallas for almost 20 years.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
you can buy the bags at the grocery store.. theres no actual Krispy Kreme in my hood, or downtown.. might be one on campus, tho.. :patrice:

whenever folk bring doughnuts to work.. or, ive had any while here.. their either Dunkin, or from that truck..
shyt i bet those grocery krispys still are better than dunkin
This thread reminded me they actually have a gas station called "kum and go".. :pachaha:
I remember one as a kid, but then it got taken over by QT

invalid

Banned
Daps
I love 711. One at the corner of my block open 24/7 . :ohlawd:

Kroger :scusthov:

Publix :scusthov:
Waffle House :scusthov:

Sonic :scusthov: