Cac Had a Mental Breakdown at Work Today. UPDATE: He Apologized and started crying🤦🏿‍♂️

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Lol in the 90s maybe but not now. Similar to the states the right wingers have been growing real big for the past 20 years and alot has changed. Sweden is fake in their PC culture and their image.

Yeah im considering a trade or maybe programming ie Python etc, do you know if its too difficult to learn? I read a tiny bit yrs ago and at least Python
didnt seem impossible to learn. I just never got to actually try it (programming) and just read a few pages.

Interesting. Props to you and pray for the best in your endeavours bro :salute:

I meant you got it made in terms of work and education opportunities. You have far more opportunities than most ppl in the world :ufdup:

Python syntax is easy to learn, but syntax is only like 10% of programming. Problem solving and understanding the concepts is the challenging part. But give it a try, maybe you'll like it, maybe you'll hate it. Either way you'll learn something about yourself and what you like/don't like. All of it will bring you closer to your destination of finding something that works for you.

Two books I would recommend:

Dark Horse, and late Bloomers. Find them on audible and listen to them. If you don't have the money I can hook you up with free digital copies. You can read on Kindle or any ebook reader.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
lmaooo as someone who spent years working fast food I feel his pain

you really do have to take it one by one because if you don't yo ass will lose it

that taco cabana 5pm rush will flush you if you panic and you're running the line

:russ::russ::russ:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read on here I could literally picture him bending over struggling to breathe.

:laff::laff:

You ever consider screenwriting, OP?
There are some incredible writers on here. They should blog seriously at a minimum.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

We've become a weak society.
Posts like this are so corny. People have always had mental breakdowns.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Working with food is definitely stressful. I think the trick is to just make yourself numb to the pressure.

Just don’t give a fukk. Do your best but hey if they want the money back :manny:

Like with food the only thing you can predicate is that it’s unpredictable. It’s almost impossible to guess what’s going to go wrong today.