Cac Had a Mental Breakdown at Work Today. UPDATE: He Apologized and started crying🤦🏿‍♂️

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
:unimpressed:

I swear to y'all, it's always some shyt going on here. We in here busy af on this Thursday morning. 2 people called out so we kinda struggling. But it's not that bad. This cac started getting frustrated because he couldn't keep up with his orders. He started yelling "its too many! I can't do this! I need help!"

So cool, we shorthanded but I hop off my shyt and go over to his area and I look at his screen, this mf only got 6 easy ass orders on his screen :what:

I'm like come on man, breath, relax and complete these orders one at a time. No need to strain yourself trying to rush. This man said "I'm sorry I can't take this. Not today, not this morning". So the Lead told him to calm down and it'll be okay. Just do the best you can.

Dude started making the orders then another popped up on his screen. He started yelling again "I'M NEVER GONNA CATCH UP". He started pulling his hair and bending over like he was struggling to breath. "I'm having a panic attack, I need to leave, I'm leaving. I have a headache"

I kid you not. I said bro we already down 2 people, if you leave we'll be down a third. Calm this shyt down man you got it. It's not that serious :why:

This man snatched his apron off and left.. The lead been calling his phone but its disconnected :deadrose:

These mfs are something else. I got his screen clear and hopped back on my shyt. They tryna call another person in to cover his shift now. Mind you, this mf is a 34 yr old gay man with a HUSBAND.:francis:

Update: so I was sure they were gonna fire his ass after that ordeal but they didn't. He showed up for his shift today and apologized to everybody. He said he was having a rough morning and some shyt about his dog and the vet. He started crying while explaining that shyt and the GM took him back to the office to talk to him. Idk man.

I was trying to listen so I could understand but I wasn't about to get behind on my orders to listen to some cacs sob story about his mf mutt. The crying shyt made me uncomfortable. Idk why. It's the way he sounded, like he was gasping for air but thru his throat like a hard wheeze...

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
These weak, entitled muthafukkaz are somethin' else. My wife's job had to fire this married couple because they didn't want to come into the office after the remote work ended and they knew well beforehand they were gonna have to come back because the students are back.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Maybe his husband ain't give him none this morning
:dame:
That's where your mind went? :scust:

Back to Op:

Do you guys have some sort of aggressive quota/SLA that you need to meet?

He might file for workers comp and blame the workplace stress:francis:

The rest of yall gonna bear the brunt of his mental weakness :beli:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
That's where your mind went? :scust:

Back to Op:

Do you guys have some sort of aggressive quota/SLA that you need to meet?

He might file for workers comp and blame the workplace stress:francis:

The rest of yall gonna bear the brunt of his mental weakness :beli:
wait am I supposed to care about why some random cac had a temper tantrum at work? :unimpressed:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Maybe his husband ain't give him none this morning
:dame:
You’re horny as hell since that was the first thing you thought of. Man and man fukking.

Anyway, @Hathaway use this opportunity to get that promotion you mentioned in your other thread by showing how much of an asset you are in comparison to those peasants you work with.