Cac Had a Mental Breakdown at Work Today. UPDATE: He Apologized and started crying🤦🏿‍♂️

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
you should take tomorrow off. :lupe:

raymond-white-men-cant-jump.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
They call it a meltdown or a breakdown if you say a bunch of shyt before you just leave.

What if you quietly dip. Is that also a breakdown?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You’re horny as hell since that was the first thing you thought of. Man and man fukking.

Anyway, @Hathaway use this opportunity to get that promotion you mentioned in your other thread by showing how much of an asset you are in comparison to those peasants you work with.
:dead: how do you redirect the conversation after that :deadrose:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
:unimpressed:

I swear to y'all, it's always some shyt going on here. We in here busy af on this Thursday morning. 2 people called out so we kinda struggling. But it's not that bad. This cac started getting frustrated because he couldn't keep up with his orders. He started yelling "its too many! I can't do this! I need help!"

So cool, we shorthanded but I hop off my shyt and go over to his area and I look at his screen, this mf only got 6 easy ass orders on his screen :what:

I'm like come on man, breath, relax and complete these orders one at a time. No need to strain yourself trying to rush. This man said "I'm sorry I can't take this. Not today, not this morning". So the Lead told him to calm down and it'll be okay. Just do the best you can.

Dude started making the orders then another popped up on his screen. He started yelling again "I'M NEVER GONNA CATCH UP". He started pulling his hair and bending over like he was struggling to breath. "I'm having a panic attack, I need to leave, I'm leaving. I have a headache"

I kid you not. I said bro we already down 2 people, if you leave we'll be down a third. Calm this shyt down man you got it. It's not that serious :why:

This man snatched his apron off and left.. The lead been calling his phone but its disconnected :deadrose:

These mfs are something else. I got his screen clear and hopped back on my shyt. They tryna call another person in to cover his shift now. Mind you, this mf is a 34 yr old gay man with a HUSBAND.:francis:
Having experience in the kitchen, I've never seen a gay man employed as a cook. Always serving. Only dykes seem to work as cooks. Not surprised he freaked out at a handful of checks, don't ever let that sissy back in the kitchen. He will do it again

What u need to do is focus on how you held it down, and make sure upper management knows how much u went through and didn't run. You deserve a raise :salute:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Respect to those who can work in restaurant or around food. I’m not built to work in those kind of environments. Be it a chef, a waiter or working behind the cash register, none of it seems tolerable to me at all. I’ll count my blessings.

Funny this thread is made. I just had a mental breakdown at work today going at it with this lazy piece of shyt boss. But its a warehouse minimum wage job so i dont care its just that ive been there for oever 5 yrs and seeing all the bs they pull without lifting fingers themselves got to me.

I dont know what else to do tho. Feel too old to go to school and get a "good" job and im sure working at similar enviroments will just lead to the same shyt eventually.

*sorry for the random rant*

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Funny this thread is made. I just had a mental breakdown at work today going at it with this lazy piece of shyt boss. But its a warehouse minimum wage job so i dont care its just that ive been there for oever 5 yrs and seeing all the bs they pull without lifting fingers themselves got to me.

I dont know what else to do tho. Feel too old to go to school and get a "good" job and im sure working at similar enviroments will just lead to the same shyt eventually.

*sorry for the random rant*
I won’t ask your age out of respect unless you wish to disclose that info, but what I will say is that it’s NEVER too late. Finding a trade, certificates etc can be done at at any age. It doesn’t have to be school.

Just remember, you have access to the internet and you’re able to communicate in English. Believe it or not, that puts you at a huge advantage. The information is out there, you just need to figure out how to monetize it.

Don’t let these bullshyt jobs break you down, believe me, I’ve been there. As long as you keep your mind sharp during times of adversity, you’ll come out of it stronger. The best investment you can make is in yourself. Physically and mentally.