Cac Nurse that got fired for sayin Stephon Clark deserved to die raises over 20K GofundMe for rent

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Arechiga said she was so concerned by the posts that she took her complaints to Kaiser after learning Linthicum was a nurse there. Hospital officials promised to investigate the “serious matter” and by Friday, Linthicum was relieved of her duties, the Sac Bee reported.

“How can we trust our lives, the lives of our Black and brown babies to these people?” Arechiga wrote on Facebook. “Nurses are supposed to help people not be happy when people die.”

But Thecoli told me all Mexicans in California hated black people and never support:troll:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'll smash the racism out of her :noah:

YGeSV.gif

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Since he was a “c00n”, any black people that were blasé about his death shouldn’t have a problem with this :yeshrug:

Meanwhile Black people are unsure whether to speak out against this case of police brutality because he was a c00n :wow:

This is exactly what I meant when I spoke about the bigger picture in Whipped Cream’s thread.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It’s 2018 and people still can’t see it’s Chess not Checkers

Our response to his c00nish statements have given white people another thing they can use to discredit a victim after they’ve been gunned down. A vocal minority have shown that they don’t care about black men dying unjustly if they show love for black people.