Cac Poster shows his True Colors.

HAL 9000

Liberty
Daps
Reppin
Utah
A simple google search will show bestiality and pedophilia is much more rampant in sub Saharan Africa. Sorry to say but it's true

:mjcry::mjgrin:
I never claimed I wasn't white, TF?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Why don't you quote what he said?

:mjgrin:
Doesn't fit your agenda right?
I saw what he said and based on the back and forth between you and him you're most definitely white and bringing up black on black crime
That's a true issue among whites , when will you address all the black on black killings though? You a militant right? You pro black? What are your solutions?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I never claimed I wasn't white, TF?
So you're on a majority black site, making up statistics about beastiality and pedphilia being more rampant in Africa than Europe, tell a black poster he needs to be worried about black on black crime, and believed we would look at those post and be on your side?

Seeing the exchange between you and him only made you look worse

Mason83

Banned
Daps
No one will address the fact that @ridedolo was the first to make incredibly racist remarks to not only me, but Indians and "mix breeds" I guess if a black persons is racist it's all good...

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're on a majority black site, making up statistics about beastiality and pedphilia being more rampant in Africa than Europe, tell a black poster he needs to be worried about black on black crime, and believed we would look at those post and be on your side?

Seeing the exchange between you and him only made you look worse

Keep in mind that everything about whites being recessive, suicidal, heroin addicted, sun burnt, Neanderthal hybrid mutants is a scientific fact :coffee: