Cac Poster shows his True Colors.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
So you're on a majority black site, making up statistics about beastiality and pedphilia being more rampant in Africa than Europe, tell a black poster he needs to be worried about black on black crime, and believed we would look at those post and be on your side?

Seeing the exchange between you and him only made you look worse
I don't care about you being on my side, I thought at The very least you would be rational ...

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one will address the fact that @ridedolo was the first to make incredibly racist remarks to not only me, but Indians and "mix breeds" I guess if a black persons is racist it's all good...

Shut the fukk up you sunburnt hybrid. Do crackers burn in the sun? Are you a Neanderthal hybrid? Get out your fragile feelings or hurry up and kill yourself like you're bound to do anyway

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don't care about you being on my side, I thought at The very least you would be rational ...
What rational black person would be angry with a black poster for saying things about Indians and whites, instead of a white poster saying things about black people?

That in itself doesn't seem rational.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
What rational black person would be angry with a black poster for saying things about Indians and whites, instead of a white poster saying things about black people?

That in itself doesn't seem rational.
I made a reference to Africa, he called me and white folks all types of derogatory names and terms. Did you not see that?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I made a reference to Africa, he called me and white folks all types of derogatory names and terms. Did you not see that?
I saw it and I don't care.

You're comments about Africa concern me more than his comments about white people.

Just like I'm sure you've seen some not so good things written on here about black people and didn't say anything but once they go at your race, you commented.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Where did I lie though? Just off yourself since you can't handle truth. Your daughter would probably be better off without you.
Lord knows the things you've exposed her To as a junkie :merchant: