Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
screen_shot_20150916_at_7.37.57_am.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-medium.37.57_am.png

screen_shot_20150916_at_7.38.07_am.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-medium.38.07_am.png

‘Oh My God, I Just Shot Vista’: Wis. Teen Charged as Adult in Shooting Death of Teen Girlfriend

On Thursday, Wisconsin teens Keller McQuay and his girlfriend, Vista Jackson, were inside Keller's Racine home when a sawed-off shotgun discharged. Keller reportedly ran from the home saying, "Oh my God, I just shot Vista."

On Monday, Keller, 14, was charged as an adult in the shooting death of Vista, also 14.

According to WMTV, Keller is facing first-degree reckless homicide, possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of a short-barreled rifle or shotgun in Vista's death.

"I don’t know where he got the gun from," Keller's stepfather, the Rev. David Z. Williams Sr., said.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If an untrained person has one it can easly discharge, hence we have gun safety

The gun would have to be aimed in the direction of the target which implies it wasn't an accident. That's probably why the cops are charging him as an adult. They are upping the charges b/c they believe he murdered her or an inclinations to do so.

"According to the Journal Times, the girl went inside the home and found Vista on the floor suffering from a gunshot wound to her face and neck. The girl called the police as Keller told her that he had the gun and that he needed to leave, the newspaper reported. Keller was arrested Sept. 11 during a traffic stop of a vehicle in which he was a passenger. A woman who lives nearby found the gun in her yard and called police."

^
Dude shot the girl in the face. If it was an accident, why the face and neck, who are the smallest parts of the body? Then he just hid the gun and left. Didn't even bother calling the cops. If it was an accident, and he knows he's innocent, why all the above actions and coincidences?

Last edited:

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

On Monday, Keller, 14, was charged as an adult in the shooting death of Vista, also 14.

According to WMTV, Keller is facing first-degree reckless homicide, possession of a firearm by a felon and possession of a short-barreled rifle or shotgun in Vista's death.

"I don’t know where he got the gun from," Keller's stepfather, the Rev. David Z. Williams Sr., said.

He's only 14 and already a felon?:scust:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
The gun would have to be aimed in the direction of the target which implies it wasn't an accident. That's probably why the cops are charging him as an adult. They are upping the charges b/c they believe he murdered her or an inclinations to do so.

"According to the Journal Times, the girl went inside the home and found Vista on the floor suffering from a gunshot wound to her face and neck. The girl called the police as Keller told her that he had the gun and that he needed to leave, the newspaper reported. Keller was arrested Sept. 11 during a traffic stop of a vehicle in which he was a passenger. A woman who lives nearby found the gun in her yard and called police."

^
Dude shot the girl in the face. If it was an accident, why the face and neck, who are the smallest parts of the body? Then he just hid the gun and left. Didn't even bother calling the cops. If it was an accident, and he knows he's innocent, why all the above actions and coincidences?
I didn't see all of that in the above, it might just be a murder then