Cac Teen Charged As An Adult For Shooting Death Of His Black Girlfriend

Superstar
Daps
his stepdad went to her memorial defending him & basically saying both are responsible.
video: Racine Mourns Vista Jackson

"I tried to do all I can to raise him," Williams said. "But I know for a fact that he did not intentionally do this. Does he deserve to do time for playing with a gun? Heck yeah he do. Is he gonna get a lot of time. Yeah he gonna get a lot of time."

Williams told CBS 58 McQuay and Jackson were in a relationship, and that a court order was needed, because the two saw each other without adult supervision.

"Y'all too young to be in this relationship," Williams said. "You got a court order, and you need to listen to me. Neither one of them listened."

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm, not going to turn this into a race issue. That poor young girl lost her life because a degenerate had access to a gun. He should be charged as an adult it wasn't an accident. I don't know what I would do if my daughter went out like that.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
RIP to the kid.

Put that little fukker in prison and let the NOI brehs tear him a new one:pacspit:

Accidents wouldn't happen if you weren't playing with a gun and had the fukking barrel pointed at her.