Cacs are big mad in the comment section of this new pro-black movie

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This just only shows how obsessed them weirdos are with us. A normal person would not go looking for shyt that has something to do with other races.

EDIT: Come to think about it now, white people NEVER been "normal", but they have the audacity to call us "uncivilized".

:mjlol: bytch please.

Last edited:

Enjoyin Myself

ME>u... Never forget that.
Daps
The movie is. Dahomey wasn’t. But the way they tell the story, makes it pro black
How do you know that, have u seen it?

Given how things are nowadays with blk peoples depiction in the media, especially when it's produced n financed by yts, I'd be surprised if this movie didn't have a swirl love story, gay shyt, strong bw n weak incompetent bm narratives.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How do you know that, have u seen it?

Given how things are nowadays with blk peoples depiction in the media, especially when it's produced n financed by yts, I'd be surprised if this movie didn't have a swirl love story, gay shyt, strong bw n weak incompetent bm narratives.

From the bits and pieces I can gather from the trailer, they are depicting the Europeans as evil colonizers and black men and women as heroic freedom fighters. The king (a black male) sends his female fighters to meet the threat

That’s pro black in my book. Could
be wrong though

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
they are depicting the Europeans as evil colonizers and black men and women as heroic freedom fighters.

this movie seems to take place during the Administration of King Ghezo which was around the time that the Dahomey Kingdom gained independence from the Yoruba and began going hard with the slave trade.

The only "freedom fighters" from Dahomey was King Behanzin who waged war against the French.

and The Haitians from 1791-1820.

Haiti's military and police force was controlled by Dahomey generals until the death of King Henri Christophe in 1820.

This movie seems to focus on the slave-trading era under King Ghezo..... and I see black women kissing europeans in the trailer so I already know this shyt gonna be trash.

Last edited: