Cacs being demonic. Baby with 3 parents is born

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Are you sure? It's worth noting that the biblical god kinda destroyed the world the last time humans messed with their gene pool. :pachaha:

Oh i’m quite sure. Any celestial being sitting idly by sipping watered wine and crucifying his children while black people suffer under the heinous torment of white supremacy sure as fukk won’t give a damn about DNA splicing

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Global population isn’t crashing, the earth isn’t overpopulated outside of urban areas. We will not devolve into village mentality without a catastrophic external force, the powers that be won’t allow it. It will be more like the hunger games than anything.

Your YouTube timeline needs a refresh, it only shows you what you already subscribe to reinforcing your existing ideology. You will continue on that trajectory if not interrupted by outside influence.
No I do the opposite of Confirmation bias.

I listen to tons of Manosphere babble, Incel babble and hoe babble. sometimes in the babble they have good points, I'm roasting Eboni K. Williams but speaking for her she's lit and fit so of course she's looking for other clouted individuals.

My timeline (actually I don't have a Timeline because I watch stuff on New Pipe not Youtube itself is History stuff and Bro science gym/ biohacking stuff and Fianance and news stuff.

My personal thoughts is like I said the Black pill apocalpse is not happening in the way that the incel bros think it will happen. It's not like Japan is going to 50,000 people and Stacy will run to any Ugly gang nikka to save her.

That being said I don't think that the elites will do whatever it takes to get babies born. On the white manosphere babble front they say shyt like #Repealthe19th meaning the 19th amendment but I don't see that happening either.

I guess they're could be a dictator who changes laws but the idea that you can change culture and basic human nature is not happening.

Look at this situation a bytch ain't even trying to pay for a date with handsome gang you think hoes really want to Pay 30K to be seeded up? Eboni K. Williams is getting IVF treatments imagine if the ghost of Kevin Samuels told 20 year old beauty queen Eboni that she'd be paying some frat bro 30 grand to seed her up. .

Eboni is a multimillionaire (I think) the broke version of Eboni would also get someone to donate seed but the way Broke Eboni would do it is to have an öops baby" by Mid gang and get Ugly gang to pay the bills..

shyt even the real Eboni put actual handsome gang out of consideration years ago and is now going for rich trick cacs.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I see what you are saying. Though i admittedly have no sources beyond Malthus, Ive long postulated that we wouldnt get that far.

If economic growth spurred population growth, which then spurred more economic/population growth in a recursssive loop; then once population growth falters, i think its feasible that economic growth would falter too. The faltering economic growth should lead to the same poorly resourced, less educated , less healthy humans who spurred the initial population boom. Thus , the cycle may begin again .

Althought the context may be different , you can see a similar dynamic occur upon the collapsing of empires. For example, Mayan societies and growth; followed by staganation, population decline and economic ruin. Only for the shattered remenants of the mayan domain to become Aztecs, who start the process again. A similar case could be made for Western Rome after its collapse.
Absolutely I'm writing this from a 3rd world country and a I fund my lifestyle on your tax dollars based on me serving a few years in the military.

They're throwing money at veterans, I know a guy who's here with me who was rated as housebound so he gets a higher VA payout than me and he did less than half my time in service and I'm not sure he even deployed to a warzone.

Yet they can't get dudes to join and some of the dudes that are willing arent eligible for health reasons.

It's hard to increase production without innovation and it's hard to be innovative without new ideas and new ideas usually involves new people.

Machievelli said hundreds of years ago that all societies get rich and soft and are taken over by harder hardier hungier folk.I think that he was on to something.

If IVF gets normalized then other than elites and maybe to homeless what makes a family goes away, and there's no way that cloning and artifical wombs won't come on stream, Incel bros might actually be able to walk around with a literal mini me. The technology is already there, they cloned dogs cats and of course sheep for a while now.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They’re trying to get around survival of the fittest pretty much
yes by literally creating survival of the fittest. shyt is like the mouse experiment

funny how the vast majority of these women who elect to have this procedure are super liberal who beleive that everyone deserves equal rights and Injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere. but their politics goes out the window when having children now all their progeny must be tall and blond the biggest anti colorists want to have lightskinned babies.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The figurine sired multitudes. And they all spoke one language. Then, an idea dawned on them. Let us build a bridge from here to the planets.

mass genocide solution. because a stone bridge to other planets (the "heavens") would work :mjlol: and is dangerous to god :mjlol: .

when they get spaceflight and actually do visit other planets (aka the "heavens") we will ignore it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Global population isn’t crashing, the earth isn’t overpopulated outside of urban areas. We will not devolve into village mentality without a catastrophic external force, the powers that be won’t allow it. It will be more like the hunger games than anything.

Your YouTube timeline needs a refresh, it only shows you what you already subscribe to reinforcing your existing ideology. You will continue on that trajectory if not interrupted by outside influence.
That is recent and artificial. Urban people have way less children than Rural folk. My Girlfriend is from a place with no roads no electricity and no running water and her mom had 8 kids and her father has 20, She lives in the city and she has none. I don't think any of her brothers and sisters have more than two.
shyt is going like this:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I don't see anything wrong with this. Gay people will pay big money for this.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this sounds so crazy i kinda want to see what happens in an experiment kind of way
like if we could just do a digital simulation and not real life it would be cool to see
is that baby going to be mentally off? are we only meant to have 2 parents having more creates some sort of monster?
I guess we'll see

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't see anything wrong with this. Gay people will pay big money for this.
Most of the people who have this procedure will be staright.

There's been tons of gay dudes who seeded up straight women and broke lesbian couples usually go into their relationships with kids Brittany Griners first wife left her to seeded up by a cac.