Cacs being demonic. Baby with 3 parents is born

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The baby has like .1% dna from someone else due to an inherited disease that they wiped out from the other womans dna. I too thought demon time but i read the article…
Plastic surgery was originally used only for gross disfigurement or disease, but look where we are now. Far more plastic surgery is cosmetic than medical.

In a similar vein, this is only the first step. You don't stop at 1% if you can do 2%. Especially if we are talking about cacs who are known to be line-steppers.
Demon time is upon us brehs. :wow:

Also scientists love to hide behind the "I'm curing XYZ disease " angle to do unethical experiments on human beings. Remember the Chinese doctor who allegedly gene spliced an infant out of a humanist desire to stop AIDs? Whole scientific community called out his bullsht in a week.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Plastic surgery was originally used only for gross disfigurement or disease, but look where we are now. Far more plastic surgery is cosmetic than medical.

In a similar vein, this is only the first step. You don't stop at 1% if you can do 2%. Especially if we are talking about cacs who are known to be line-steppers.

Also scientists love to hide behind the "I'm curing XYZ disease " angle to do unethical experiments on human beings. Remember the Chinese doctor who allegedly gene spliced an infant out of a humanist desire to stop AIDs? Whole scientific community called out his bullsht in a week.
Yea bro i get all that. But its hard to debate when it saved a kids life ya know?

Of course it will continue to demon time. Thats why we all need to preach the good word and try and sway people away from such things.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's amazing the backstops that human nature provides women want handsome gang but also need rich gang.

Men have millions more sperm cells than that could ever need so it creates a massive sex drive so that even ugly gang women will be staright for the stroke.

Like I said I listen to a lot of babble. on the Cocktales podcast one of the hosts who admitted to having had to go see the doctor because her Stankbox stankboxed said nikkas will fukk a stank cooch.

All that being said this is just high tech versions of what Humans have done since the beginning of time. Even dudes with the smallest mircopenises are super hung compared to any other animal. Big dikks (pause) was sex selected by females there's absolutely no gentic reason for a big dikk.

Same thing for a clitoris (again something that only humans seem to have) the only reason it exists is to make sex pleasurable for women.
What the fukk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mjlol: :mjlol::dead:

You mentally unstable as fukk!:mjlol: