Cacs gang up on Angry Black woman after fender bender

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Notice how there were other white people hovering around the situation, looking out for there own, meanwhile we see a brother who kept on walking? Smh

I missed that, but to be honest......I cant entirely knock him as I'd probably do the same. Most people would, including white folks. That clip is a classic mind your own business moment. Stay out of that sh!t. Thread title is misleading too unless a gangload of whites showed up and surrounded her after I turned the clip off. Still, the thread title sets a tone that misrepresents what transpired on film.

Agree though, its also a classic case of another man needing to be there and deescalate the situation.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
This in Cali so they might be some white washed Mexicans but the first thing I take from this is that those cacs in the Altima are trying to call to cops and get an insurance claim on a fukkING CAR DOOR HITTING THIERS...how dumb is that to call cops and make an insurance claim over..some broke nikka shyt really just tryna get over...

Sidenote: the shorty in video might be even more mad because L's might be suspended (very common in CA) which means when the Feds get there they towing the car or she might not have insurance...either way I think that's where the "extra" anger is really coming from...and fukk that cac bytch being nosy in the white truck, I hate white bytches like that

Daps
This in Cali so they might be some white washed Mexicans but the first thing I take from this is that those cacs in the Altima are trying to call to cops and get an insurance claim on a fukkING CAR DOOR HITTING THIERS...how dumb is that to call cops and make an insurance claim over..some broke nikka shyt really just tryna get over...

Sidenote: the shorty in video might be even more mad because L's might be suspended (very common in CA) which means when the Feds get there they towing the car or she might not have insurance...either way I think that's where the "extra" anger is really coming from...and fukk that cac bytch being nosy in the white truck, I hate white bytches like that

Thats why she spit in that ho face

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Even her son was trying to say something to her while she irrationally tells him to shut up and she's cursing in front of them

Thanks systematic oppression

:whoa: exactly.... thats why she wont act or talk in a normal tone of voice

they falsely accused her of assault and using foul language in front of young children..thats a lie..you see any kids there(other than her own)

Why wont they let her just exchange insurance info and everyone goes their own way like normal human beings..they had to force her to act like this

You can tell she is a great mother tho cos she bought a 2 door coupe despite having 2 pre teens..nothing says family transportation like a 2 door mustang

Last edited:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The fact that you have a 2012 join date shows how pathetic you cacs are. Follow us from sohh literally WEEKS after the site opens. :mjlol:

:mjlol:

I loved sohh and theColi.

This deflection was a-1

I heard from the coli that black people stay on white peoples minds

Yet, you conjured up a thoughts that a random white person followed you here.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
To show u how scary a lot of them are:

10-15 white dudes in there. Only 1 Black dude.

if those #s were reversed, I highly doubt we'd stand by and let a white dude beat the shyt out of a brotha.

:mjlol: @ the white dude behind the counter comin after the Black woman for spiitin in his face, but when he sees her man comin in, he hits the:huhldup:

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
To show u how scary a lot of them are:

10-15 white dudes in there. Only 1 Black dude.

if those #s were reversed, I highly doubt we'd stand by and let a white dude beat the shyt out of a brotha.

:mjlol: @ the white dude behind the counter comin after the Black woman for spiitin in his face, but when he sees her man comin in, he hits the:huhldup:

Dawg this shyt has me crying. Ol boy was like I'm bout to teach this woman a lesson:smugbiden: after getting spit on then when my brotha walked in :skip::skip::skip::skip: dudes soul was crushed. Dude went back to the counter with spit all over his face

Daps
Dawg this shyt has me crying. Ol boy was like I'm bout to teach this woman a lesson:smugbiden: after getting spit on then when my brotha walked in :skip::skip::skip::skip: dudes soul was crushed. Dude went back to the counter with spit all over his face

Wrong thread dawg

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those cacs do seem to have argued with her before recording to get her heated

Can't overlook that she is a single mother who seems to be living above her means.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:whoa: exactly.... thats why she wont act or talk in a normal tone of voice

they falsely accused her of assault and using foul language in front of young children..thats a lie..you see any kids there(other than her own)

Why wont they let her just exchange insurance info and everyone goes their own way like normal human beings..they had to force her to act like this

You can tell she is a great mother tho cos she bought a 2 door coupe despite having 2 pre teens..nothing says family transportation like a 2 door mustang
Black people aren't allowed to by Mustangs now? You're acting as if she has 4 elementary school children instead of two preteen sons. You don't need a minivan for that. I don't get where that sarcastic critique of her choice of vehicle is coming from...

:jbhmm:

Centaur

All Star
Daps
Look like them cacs strategically parked close enough to her car so when the kid opened the door it dinged their pos ride. That tiny red dot the kid pointed to was the damage. It was an insignificant nick. I hate how tight parkin at these stores are. And dumb people squeeze they big ass burbans in compact spots like retarded fakkits. :martin:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
full