Cacs gang up on Angry Black woman after fender bender

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) All this sh1t coud've been avoided. Not sure about the laws in CA, but in FL this is a non issue. There was no traffic infraction and no crime committed, and this happened on private property, so this is a civil matter. The Cops can't do anything. So, if the other party did not want to exchange information, then she could've kept it moving.

2) Now that she touched the dude, and spat, thats now an assault and she could do time.

3) Whenever I see a sister in distress, I will do my part and at least step in ane ask "You ok sis?" :troll:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I loved sohh and theColi.

This deflection was a-1

I heard from the coli that black people stay on white peoples minds

Yet, you conjured up a thoughts that a random white person followed you here.

You are a random white person, and now you're an ignored random white person :banderas:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I peeped that. Straight disgustin.
But yall sayin them kids aint gone win wit a mother like that
Yall sound like dopefiends
So yall mama never had a moment where she told you shut tf up? Yall mama was p*ssy her whole life & never spazzed out & beat bytches ass in public?
Cuz yall soundin like some straight succas rn

So you had a mother that got into fist fights? :dahell:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women really think they can survive in this world without Black men. They will be food. We gotta stop this back and fore. I honestly think they harassed her, riled her up and started recording like white supremacists tend to do.

Black women without black men already live in liberal bastions around the world. Black women in London, for example, have no enforcement power, no culture, no community, no representation, no anything. They work shyt jobs on the bottom and live below everybody else, scrounging for recognition and getting crumbs (if anything at all). B-b-buh black men are oppressive!

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's a single mother? Based on what? :bryan:
no man in the picture, didnt see a ring. If she was getting sex in a relationship she would have been on her phone to get her bf or husband down to target to help her. Also single mothers usually have frizzy hair all over their head, just like she does.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I peeped that. Straight disgustin.
But yall sayin them kids aint gone win wit a mother like that
Yall sound like dopefiends
So yall mama never had a moment where she told you shut tf up? Yall mama was p*ssy her whole life & never spazzed out & beat bytches ass in public?
Cuz yall soundin like some straight succas rn

You're fukking retarded. Not a big surprise though you were raised by what sounds like an intolerable bytch.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Black people aren't allowed to by Mustangs now?
:usure: When did i say that? cut the strawman fallacy bullshyt

You're acting as if she has 4 elementary school children instead of two preteen sons. You don't need a minivan for that. I don't get where that sarcastic critique of her choice of vehicle is coming from...

:jbhmm:
:mjlol: STOP..the mustang coupe is NEVER marketed as a family vehicle..its practically a 2 seater ..like you said yourself 2 preteen boys and this is where she is putting one of them...

mustang%20rear%20seat.JPG

No wonder the little nikka was so pissed off he pushed the door hard into the white peoples car..

:francis: What happens in a year or two when he is 6 feet tall weighs 175lbs..you think he will be ok back there if he isnt fitting now

Between the vehicle choice, bad behavior she is teaching them and the foul language she is using in front of them...i wouldn't be nominating her for mother of the year