Cacs losing it because Cristiano Ronaldo's son might have a bit of black in him

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
this is football my nikka, you euro nikkas be mad disrespectful :mjpls: we ain't kicking around a lil ball

cornwham.0_standard_709.0.gif
we yanks stole the name from them.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I love basketball,football and futbol (soccer). And i am a born and bred from Brooklyn. America do not care about soccer it doesn't fade me cuz it's a sport I love. If Americans do not like soccer it's their right. I still enjoy it no matter what. nikkas need to not get too worked up in a forum of nikkas who know little of soccer. Just live life and K.I.M.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
bro let me tell you what your problem is..... like most Americans you always try and shyt on something you dont understand , dont like, or are not good at ......

by your own admission you dont know as much about soccer as you do American football , but still you take the opinion that one is more skilled than the other .....

so the obvious question is .... how do you know?

its an argument based on ignorance.... how you can compare two things when you really have knowledge of only one is beyond me ......
i said that football soccer is a game predicated on skill
what i was talking about is the claim that football soccer is more mentally demanding than gridiron football or basketball

we can cut it here though i am not here to convince anybody of anything peace brobro jajajahahaa

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
lol... you are definitely trying to be obtuse

You reading comprehension sucks ...... where did i say you can train any five year old to be a soccer star....... maybe I should spell it out for you , If you dont have any identifiable talent before your teens you wont make it as a soccer star which is why kids are picked early, has nothing to do with training

The reason why kids are picked up a lot earlier for soccer is because it takes a lot longer to master .......

I mean thats just common sense, you are just trying to argue for the sake of it

the same reason why it takes a lot more training to be a doctor than a nurse, the skill set is different and more complex ......

but you keep being obtuse
This is false. You simply wouldnt gain anything that young with american football. You are not cognizant or coordinated enough at the age to play the sport. The fact 5 year olds are taking seriously speaks more to the simplicity of the sport rather the complexities

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is false. You simply wouldnt gain anything that young with american football. You are not cognizant or coordinated enough at the age to play the sport. The fact 5 year olds are taking seriously speaks more to the simplicity of the sport rather the complexities

absolute nonsense ..... the difference i keep on trying to tell you which you constantly fail to understand because you dont understand the sport is that elite soccer stars are born and not made .......

you cant drill or teach elite skill to anyone, you can only get them fit and teach them the fundamentals ..... obviously you can do that in American football which is why you are basing your argument around that logic ..... you cant do that in soccer

its like comparing apples and pears but I know you want to remain willfully ignorant

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i said that football soccer is a game predicated on skill
what i was talking about is the claim that football soccer is more mentally demanding than gridiron football or basketball

we can cut it here though i am not here to convince anybody of anything peace brobro jajajahahaa

I never made that claim because Im not ignorant ....... each sport is demanding in their own way...

the problem is you have a lot of dumb yanks that assume "if we took soccer seriously we would dominate"

and thats the problem with Americans..... their willfull ignorance, no one cares if you dont like soccer but you just love to bash what you arent good at

Europeans play rugby.... i never see threads saying," europe has produced great rugby players, its similar to american football, if we converted rugby players to play american football they would dominate NFL players are fat"

or

"England has great cricketers , its a more difficult game than baseball a test match is much longer, if we trained the average bowler or batter to play baseball they would dominate those slow yank"

I guarantee you if those posts were made you guys wouldnt be happy ...... so relax and calm down

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I never made that claim because Im not ignorant ....... each sport is demanding in their own way...

the problem is you have a lot of dumb yanks that assume "if we took soccer seriously we would dominate"

and thats the problem with Americans..... their willfull ignorance, no one cares if you dont like soccer but you just love to bash what you arent good at

Europeans play rugby.... i never see threads saying," europe has produced great rugby players, its similar to american football, if we converted rugby players to play american football they would dominate NFL players are fat"

or

"England has great cricketers , its a more difficult game than baseball a test match is much longer, if we trained the average bowler or batter to play baseball they would dominate those slow yank"

I guarantee you if those posts were made you guys wouldnt be happy ...... so relax and calm down
you jumped in and assumed that was the angle i was taking
i never said a thing about americans dominating soccer
but the premise of that isn't outlandish

if you took the best american athletes and trained them in the same manner football academies do
you'd have the most explosive dynamic footballers imaginable
that's a sensible theory

but like i said it's not that serious and i don't feel like typing no more cut it out jahahahahaa

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
absolute nonsense ..... the difference i keep on trying to tell you which you constantly fail to understand because you dont understand the sport is that elite soccer stars are born and not made .......

you cant drill or teach elite skill to anyone, you can only get them fit and teach them the fundamentals ..... obviously you can do that in American football which is why you are basing your argument around that logic ..... you cant do that in soccer

its like comparing apples and pears but I know you want to remain willfully ignorant
I ways saying the exact opposite

AboriginalMan

Rookie
Daps
This board isn't private, I don't like seeing black people come off low iq and stupid. This is embarrassing in itself, even if trolling. Thousands of lurkers are viewing this. WTF is going on here.

You live in a country that invented the internet and still don't know shyt, how?

HOW IS NOT KNOWING A SOCCER PLAYER "low iq and stupid"???
u need to get over it man

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
@GilSho

"The mother of Cristiano Ronaldo’s baby is today revealed as a desperate British student… who now wants her baby BACK.

Until now the lothario football star has kept secret the name, age and even nationality of the mother after she gave up her rights to the child in exchange for a £10million payment."

Source: Mum of Cristiano Ronaldo's baby is British student and she wants baby back

Stop lurking and negging people and research your shyt, bytch!

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
are you nikkas serious?

most Americans dont give a fukk about any of those dudes

never said they had to give a fukk about them, but to have never heard those names is lowkey insane...i've never seen a soccer match in my life but know who those muthafukkas are...they're international icons...

don't you think people in America know who the fukk Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant is even if they're not into sports??? times that by 10 nikka, that's Cristiano...

Last edited:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
@GilSho

"The mother of Cristiano Ronaldo’s baby is today revealed as a desperate British student… who now wants her baby BACK.

Until now the lothario football star has kept secret the name, age and even nationality of the mother after she gave up her rights to the child in exchange for a £10million payment."

Source: Mum of Cristiano Ronaldo's baby is British student and she wants baby back

Stop lurking and negging people and research your shyt, bytch!
I'm actually a hardcore futbol fan you dumb bytch. Dead @ you posting links to the fukking Mirror. :dead:

Stick to LSA you confused halfcac bytch. :camby: :pacspit:

Do you know how idiotic the thought of him paying the mother off to keep his "latino fans" sounds? The most likely scenario is he used a surrogate.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
These 3rd world country nikkas on an American hip-hop forum mad b/c Americans don't fukk with this spic-cac soccer player....:mjlol:
This is a hilariously ironic quote coming from a nikka with an NFL avi. The quintessential cac sport. :dead:

Stop being a stereotypical uncultured swine & show some interest in a sport loved by blacks World Wide. I used to parrot the same reguritated shyt until an English friend of mine put me on FIFA & the WC like 10 years ago. Been a fan ever since. :ahh: