Cacs upset by black actress portraying Queen Anne Boleyn

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
There was still a strong predominant black presence in the Europe well after the Moors. Ben Franklin talks about this in great detail.

Is the swarthy olive complexion your only reference point for her being black?

I've got a ton of books in my basement on the Tudor age I could look at, but it would yield a result of confirmation that she was white.

Most prominently there was debate that she was a brunette or a red head. Never heard of this angle before.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw G, you do. I'm waiting on your facts.

Nikka do you even know who the Boleyn family is or are you some lost soul that’s so insecure you gotta convince yourself one of the whitest honky families in England were black for self esteem? Why weren’t Anne’s sisters described as black? Her father? Her mother? Her daughter Queen Elizabeth I was the WHITEST HONKY IN ENGLISH history. Her pale vampire face ass was not the product of a black or even a mixed woman. Stop it. Why am I even talking to you :hhh:

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Is the swarthy olive complexion your only reference point for her being black?

I've got a ton of books in my basement on the Tudor age I could look at, but it would yield a result of confirmation that she was white.

Most prominently there was debate that she was a brunette or a red head. Never heard of this angle before.

Yes. The word was used to describe black people during those times.

As for the whole black presence part,

"24. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."

Founders Online: Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind, 1751

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Bullshyt. An olive is either green or black. The same historian author that I'm referencing describes Anne boleyn's daughter, Queen Elizabeth I as also having a dark swarthy complexion just like her mother. I know it's a hard pill to swallow but it's true.

I don't think you really grasp just how much energy and effort has been put into covering up a lot of this stuff.
:wtf:
"Elizabeth was tall and striking, with pale skin and light red-gold hair. She exaggerated these features, particularly as she aged, and other women sought to emulate them."

Every portrait of Elizabeth is a pale cac with a receding hairline. Her contemporaries disagree on her attractiveness, but all described her skin "fair" or "pale".
queener.jpg

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
:dead:

Anne Boleyn and Elizabeth I were white. You think in the backwards ass 16th century that they would've allowed black queens? It's 2020 and half the clowns over here still salty af about Meghan Markle :snoop:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
:wtf:
"Elizabeth was tall and striking, with pale skin and light red-gold hair. She exaggerated these features, particularly as she aged, and other women sought to emulate them."

Every portrait of Elizabeth is a pale cac with a receding hairline. Her contemporaries disagree on her attractiveness, but all described her skin "fair" or "pale".
queener.jpg

Tall and slender, with a tiny waist, small bosom and beautiful, long-fingered hands, which it pleased her vanity to display to advantage in a variety of affected poses. She had a swarthy complexion like that of her mother (Anne Boleyn).

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
:dead:

Anne Boleyn and Elizabeth I were white. You think in the backwards ass 16th century that they would've allowed black queens? It's 2020 and half the clowns over here still salty af about Meghan Markle :snoop:

Cacs weren't in power back then like they are today. Once they were a whole lot of killing, deportation, and whitewashing took place.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Tall and slender, with a tiny waist, small bosom and beautiful, long-fingered hands, which it pleased her vanity to display to advantage in a variety of affected poses. She had a swarthy complexion like that of her mother (Anne Boleyn).
and I can show you 5 more different accounts that call her a redheaded cac, just like her crazy ass daddy

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
More evidence pertaining to the black presence in Europe.

John Macky - Wikipedia

This guy was a Scottish Spy Who infiltrated the Royal Court of King James II for the English. He detailed the descriptions of many of the nobility and high-ranking officials. Many of which who were black and brown.

You can read the whole thing for free.