Calisthenics is just as good as the weights

Daps
I already put a killer thread in the gym section on calisthenics:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/cali...ere-was-my-routine-while-incarcerated.354286/

But now let me explain why if you take the time out and do Calisthenics it can be just as effective as weights, if not more effective.

For one the body only understands resistance, so no matter if your doing a push-up or benching the body won't know.

With that being said you can't master weights nor calisthenics.

There will always be an amount of weight you can't lift,and there will always be a number of Pushups or pullups you can't do within a certain amount of time.

Weights build muscle from the outside then the inside,calisthenics builds from the inside then out.

With calisthenics it does get boring because you do the same routines over and yes you can master it to an certain extent if you don't get creative.

With calisthenics a few methods that you can't master are:

Adding more weight,once bodyweight becomes easy get a book bag or a belt and add more weight,you can never master this because there will be a limit one day that you won't get past.

Add more reps,while cutting rest periods,this method is self explanatory.

Try it,but being incarcerated for 6 years,really showed me that calisthenics is just as good as weights,if not better.

Daps
live in a box for six years and talk about your body brehs.

I stopped reading when you said muscles can be "built from the outside/inside".

Back this up with studies or post physique as evidence. If not I'm calling :duck: and :camby:

The fukk boys out in full effect tonight:russ:

How about you try it and THEN comment I bet neither one of you slobs workout:mjlol:

Daps
i go to the gym twice a week.

:mjlol:

Anyways if you knew any better you'd know that everything the fitness industry puts out,regarding working out is complete bullshyt, overtraining was a huge no no,turned it it's one of the best things you can actually do,but nah you and plenty others are too scared to go outside the norm:russ:

Trust me my methods work:stopitslime:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:mjlol:

Anyways if you knew any better you'd know that everything the fitness industry puts out,regarding working out is complete bullshyt, overtraining was a huge no no,turned it it's one of the best things you can actually do,but nah you and plenty others are too scared to go outside the norm:russ:

Trust me my methods work:stopitslime:

i also bike and walk...:lupe:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: 6'0 215 12% bodyfat

I forgot tho this thecoli I'm pretty sure your 7'0 400 pounds all muscle:russ:

So yea I'm little:pachaha:

:camby::umad:

6'0 220 bf% - ?

Just realized who you were lol

I'm sure I lift more than you and would more than likely drop that ass. But you cool so fall back nikka.

Daps
6'0 220 bf% - ?

Just realized who you were lol

I'm sure I lift more than you and would more than likely drop that ass. But you cool so fall back nikka.

:russ: nikka I'd have you washing my draws very humbley, I'd tear you apart.

And I know you can't outlift me nor outwork me on bodyweight(calisthenics)
action

We had a competition on here about who could do the most pullups straight and I won that it's over in the gym section with video of everyone competing, funny you didn't show up and post a video tho:stopitslime:

Keep dreaming my nikka:mjlol:

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
:russ: nikka I'd have you washing my draws very humbley, I'd tear you apart.

And I know you can't outlift me nor outwork me on bodyweight(calisthenics)
action

We had a competition on here about who could do the most pullups straight and I won that it's over in the gym section with video of everyone competing, funny you didn't show up and post a video tho:stopitslime:

Keep dreaming my nikka:mjlol:

No idea what competition you're talking about but you talk a lot. That's how I know you'd fold up in person.

:francis::comeon: