Call to ban 'burgle Chinese homes' rap

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Call to ban 'burgle Chinese homes' rap - BBC News

Chinese Americans are petitioning President Obama to take action against a hip hop track which they say incites criminals to target their homes.

The controversy over the song "Meet The Flockers" by the rapper YG has even reached China and has inspired rhyming responses from Chinese rappers.

Reporting by Ruhua Xianyu Video Journalist: Alex Dackevych

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:manny: They have a point..if some Cacs or Asians made a song talmabout "first head to a black neighborhood " the ACLU,NAACP and every other group would be screaming for bans.

I dont know why people get shocked by this tho..rap these days is driven by the lowest common denominator ..you cant promote the underclass mentality in lyrics and then be suprised when ignorance follows

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:manny: They have a point..if some Cacs or Asians made a song talmabout "first head to a black neighborhood " the ACLU,NAACP and every other group would be screaming for bans.

I dont know why people get shocked by this tho..rap these days is driven by the lowest common denominator ..you cant promote the underclass mentality in lyrics and then be suprised when ignorance follows
shut yo :manny: ass up

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
shut yo :manny: ass up
Stupit_11.jpg

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
I ain't even Chinese but yeah that shyt was kind of fukked up won't even lie lol

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These filthy boiled squirtle & fried bulbasour eatin ass chanks out'chea being active participants and fervent SUPPORTERS of systemic anti-black racism in the U.S.

13rnEz63uBddbbbc0ea95c51a960-3456387-Anger_Almost_15_000_gathered_in_Brooklyn_on_Saturday_protesting_-a-108_1456038800070.jpg

n-NEW-YORK-LIANG-628x314.jpg

40509056-652x410.jpg

support_liang_1_14917d44b8ad8b9e2c7af308a56f7af7.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Public defender releases racist text messages from San Francisco cop

Former-San-Francisco-police-officer-Jason-Lai-KGO-TV-800x430.jpg

Racist and homophobic text messages sent by a San Francisco police officer were released by the city’s public defender on Tuesday, in the second scandal in a year over slur-filled messages linked to local police.

Public Defender Jeff Adachi released six pages worth of former officer Jason Lai’s text messages, which were full of slurs and expletives referencing black, Indian, Latino, Muslim, gay and transgender people.

The texts refer to African-Americans as barbarians and “wild animals on the loose,” while others insult President Barack Obama and NBA superstar LeBron James. One said it was unfortunate that black shooting suspects did not kill each other.

“It is chilling how casually former officer Lai dehumanizes the citizens he was sworn to serve,” Adachi said in a statement. “He wished violence upon the very people he was being paid to protect and none of his colleagues turned him in.”

But we supposed to give a damn about some shyt a harmless entertainer said :martin:

GpdYV4l.gif

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Oh really Chinese? Why don't you go back to China where freedom of speech isn't a thing

Dumb fukks tryna come here and take away our freedoms, go fukk yourselves :pacspit:

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Oh really Chinese? Why don't you go back to China where freedom of speech isn't a thing

Dumb fukks tryna come here and take away our freedoms, go fukk yourselves :pacspit:
Getting aggressive over people being mad that a guy is making a song about robbing their communities... uhh, some backwards ass logic but okay

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Getting aggressive over people being mad that a guy is making a song about robbing their communities... uhh, some backwards ass logic but okay
No. I have no issue with people being mad about it, it's just the absurd notion that your emotions are going govern our politics. Like we're going to change the most important piece of our country (freedom of speech). It's just so ironic that they wanna come here and try to restrict our rights when they come from a place like that

Our world isn't your safe space

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
No. I have no issue with people being mad about it, it's just the absurd notion that your emotions are going govern our politics. Like we're going to change the most important piece of our country (freedom of speech). It's just so ironic that they wanna come here and try to restrict our rights when they come from a place like that

Our world isn't your safe space
CAC.