Cam and Jim haven't spoke since the Versuz, says Cam "took the whole bag"

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
21:21 is when he talks about Jada and goes into the Versuz

you can tell he's annoyed how it went
he wants him, Cam and Juelz to do an interview together about it to see who points the finger at who.

then as far as the actual night of the Versuz, to sum it up, on his part at Jim basically said he started to realize he was starting to take the chippy, touchy feely shyt the wrong way so he fell back because he didn't want it to cross the line.

26:54 is when they speak about Cam.

basically Cam wasn't really interested, Jim wanted to do it to the point that Jim told him he'd give him his cut of the money if he did. he did and to quote "he took the whole bag" and goes on to mention Cam made more than anybody else involved and his pockets got "loaded".

they haven't spoke since the Versuz. Angie wanted to know if Cam was mad, Jim said Cam doesn't care about much.
Cam only cares about money and the world he lives in and he's making a shyt ton of money.

Ange enquires about how Cam's making so much right now and Jim says Cam a businessman and jokes about the PinkHorsePower, you can tell he don't respect that shyt then Angie turns it around to Jim's ventures.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
While it would suck to go out on that note, Dipset needs to be laid to rest already. Fans have the albums, have the mixtapes. Outside of maybe Jim, they're legacy acts now (meaning we'll always love the old stuff but as far as hearing anything new, we don't care anymore). Remember that ATCQ documentary where they fought before going on stage and then performed like nothing happened and Trugoy was like "hopefully this is their last show cuz if it ain't real I don't wanna see it." That's basically Dipset now. LOX been around 3 decades damn near and their chemistry has never gone away. Dipset has even when they collaborate.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The old Killa, anytime could resurface,
shout to Swizz, I'm still eating off the verzus, homey
I got more than the fighters and I ain't box
I got the upfront, back end, door money, and stock
So when Trilla when public, another mill out the box
maybe over your head, but I don't care about no props"

Daps
While it would suck to go out on that note, Dipset needs to be laid to rest already. Fans have the albums, have the mixtapes. Outside of maybe Jim, they're legacy acts now (meaning we'll always love the old stuff but as far as hearing anything new, we don't care anymore). Remember that ATCQ documentary where they fought before going on stage and then performed like nothing happened and Trugoy was like "hopefully this is their last show cuz if it ain't real I don't wanna see it." That's basically Dipset now. LOX been around 3 decades damn near and their chemistry has never gone away. Dipset has even when they collaborate.

Yeah, I love them and always will, but agree. Was sad watching them get washed, but maybe what was needed to officially kill thoughts of anything in the future.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Unless I'm missing something, it sounds like he basically told Cam he would give him his portion just to do it. He thought Cam would be like "Nah, I'll do it off the strength" and give him the money back or something? lol. Cam don't care about rap period let alone Verzuz.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Something ain't adding up right....paperwork had to be signed somewhere

we know Cam did the negotiations for the whole shyt because The LOX did say on The Breakfast club, once Cam got involved he took control and negotiated on behalf of everybody, Dipset and The LOX and they, The LOX were very happy with what Cam did so

:yeshrug:

damn shame if the only things Jim got out of that night was a bruised ego and fukkin COVID

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH

All facts right here......even back when they first got back together in 2011 you could tell Cam would only get involved to grab a quick check and keep it movin and its only gotten worse as time has gone on.