Cam and Jim haven't spoke since the Versuz, says Cam "took the whole bag"

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
While it would suck to go out on that note, Dipset needs to be laid to rest already. Fans have the albums, have the mixtapes. Outside of maybe Jim, they're legacy acts now (meaning we'll always love the old stuff but as far as hearing anything new, we don't care anymore). Remember that ATCQ documentary where they fought before going on stage and then performed like nothing happened and Trugoy was like "hopefully this is their last show cuz if it ain't real I don't wanna see it." That's basically Dipset now. LOX been around 3 decades damn near and their chemistry has never gone away. Dipset has even when they collaborate.

:mjcry:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point it looks like Jim is another person asking for favors, looking for a spark.

The Dipset energy is dead.

The Byrdgang energy is dead.

A lot of his people are jammed up.

I guess we will have to see what the "Lobby Boys" do.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Unless I'm missing something, it sounds like he basically told Cam he would give him his portion just to do it. He thought Cam would be like "Nah, I'll do it off the strength" and give him the money back or something? lol. Cam don't care about rap period let alone Verzuz.
Cam on some other shyt tho. Smh. Them nikkas need to never do business together again. If they ever wanna even remain cordial and have somewhat of a relationship. He needs to know they can’t do business together.