Cameron getting emotional, feeling like she just got dumped

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
411MANIA | Cameron Gets Emotional Talking About Her Lack Of Ring Time

While talking to fans about cyberbullying on Periscope, Cameron became emotional when talking about not being used on WWE TV. She had her last match in August and hasn’t been on TV since April. She was also dropped from Total Divas in April.

She said: “Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you’re not pretty enough, smart enough or tough enough to do anything because (starts crying) . . . sorry. The sky is the limit, like just don’t let anyone ever tell you that. Eww, sorry guys, I’m being emotional and I look so ugly when I cry. My journey has definitely been difficult and I can’t wait to open up with you guys and tell you my experiences and everything I’ve been through. I just want to be perfect for you guys. I just want to have that one more chance to get back in the ring and show you guys how much I really care (wipes away tears). Eww, take it away for a second you guys. Eww, I’m not going to have the tears! I have thick skin, why am I crying right now?! It’s okay, I’m human . . . I get emotional. I love what I do, I love trying to be a positive role model and I love you guys.

:umad: Girl. Bye.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

tqvbGyf.gif

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
She def got more than she deserves but it's over

I figure she would be forced on tv with the success of total divas but they even cut her off that

So bye bytch

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
In addition she said this on an After Buzz TV interview...

But the outspoken wrestler and valet thinks there’s room on the roster for her right now. While Cameron praises Team B.A.D. member Tamina Snuka, she also reveals that fans want her in the spot. “People have been like, I wish it would’ve been you instead of Tamina…To see you, Sasha and Trin, that would have been some sassiness.” When asked if she’s made the suggestion to her bosses and if they’re receptive to her ideas, Cameron answers flatly, “Been there, done that.”

Them streets want Cameron though :rudy:

Cameron Says Fans Want To See Her Take Tamina's Spot In Team BAD - StillRealToUs.com