Cameron getting emotional, feeling like she just got dumped

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You can hate on ol' girl but she gave us at least two classic fukkery moments.

niN45Lm.gif

2IEJB4n.gif

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Always have to prepare for the opportunity not to be as lasting as expected...hope she saved her money and made strides to springboard somewhere else...a divas career is way shorter than the average male performer not to mention as a diva gets older the easier it is for them to be replaced by younger divas... If your a diva your lucky if you get 3 years of performance from WWE....can't act like it's gonna be a life long career

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
While Cameron praises Team B.A.D. member Tamina Snuka, she also reveals that fans want her in the spot. “People have been like, I wish it would’ve been you instead of Tamina…To see you, Sasha and Trin, that would have been some sassiness.”
First off :duck:

Secondly :camby: to her attempt at slandering Tamina

She's a stain on wrestling and must be bleached out. :mjpls:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talking about "I can't wait to tell you guys what's been going on..." :laugh: Is she still under contract?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Just read she supposedly has a BA in Business and a BA in psychology :ohhh:

I'm sure she isn't as stupid when the camera is off but that still feels pretty discerning

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
"Don't ever let anyone tell u ur not Tough Enough." Them shots at Stone Cold :wow:

On the real tho, I have no prob with her. She never caved in and got fake boobs, tho I dont see her being any good in the ring, she could easily be a backstage interviewer like Jojo