Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
And the winner is...

ZjXNJH.gif

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cam shouldn't of released this until the audio was fixed. It is hard to listen to because of the poor quality of the mixing. It is going be bad for Cam if Mase drops another quality diss track.
Really makes it a chore to assess the diss in comparison to Ma$e's when you struggling to hear whats being said.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis:I know this nikka Cam has to be mad at himself for setting this off....he thought he'd use Ma$e name for clout/promo in that intro to get attention for his album but wasn't betting on Ma$e actually responding...nikka made the mistake of thinking he was still dealing with the humble punching bag/take it on the chin/pastor from years back...

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I feel bad for diehard Cam fans that have to pretend this shyt is good:mjcry:Sounding like he recorded this track on a karaoke machine. How is the most memorable part of your diss about finding a dildo at Puff's crib?:gucci:"p*ssy nikka wearing pink I guess he think he matching" is better than anything Cam said and that was in the first four bars Ma$e spit. Why do you have a hook on a diss track responding to a nikka that went four minutes, no hook, barring you to death? Not a single haymaker to be found on this shyt. Ma$e really is your prime times 2:wow:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That was a horrible response cam.

Sometimes people need to just fall back and really think on some shyt, especially when a diss track has hit hard and delivered. Wasn't like mase dropped some shyt that people laughed at, that shyt blew the internet away. Gotta really plan plot and strategize.