Cam’Ron Ended 10-Year Courtship b/c Juju “Wasn’t Fun Anymore” and Got Too Much Attention On IG

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:sadcam: damn from Pastor Ma$e to this.

P.S. FULL article in link.
Cam'ron Speaks On Breakup With JuJu

BOSSIP

4 hours ago

gettyimages-468744161.jpg

After the recent drama that ensued when LHHNY’s JuJu confirmed that she and Cam’ron split after over 10 years of dating, Killa Cam is speaking out. The Dipset rapper was a guest on “The Breakfast Club” this week where he primarily spoke on Mase and those diss tracks they traded.

While there, however, he was asked by Angela Yee to speak on his former relationship and he revealed that he and JuJu broke up because it “wasn’t fun anymore.”

SMH…

Yeah but you know basically it was kinda mutual,” said Cam’ron. “For me it just wasn’t fun anymore, I met JuJu in 2002, she was my friend before we started being serious. That was my homegirl and everything was fun. Once Instagram came out, I”m the one promoting her on Instagram, marketing her, showing her body, showing how beautiful she is without being too distasteful about it—[but] basically, it stopped being fun.

Then it started getting serious. ‘Why you following her?!’ ‘Why you liking this person picture?!’ That was my best friend for years and I think she felt that way too.”

camronjuju.png

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I thought she was a good look for Cam. She’s bad, quiet and ain’t had her hand in his pocket.

Cam a odd nikka tho so he gon do what he do
From what I heard he doesn't even want to get married. Basically, he wants to have his cake and eat it too. You just can't do that.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Meh, I have realized that I can't date woman who constantly seek attention on social media. It's a turn off for me :manny:. I prefer low key attractive women. Even if they have instagram, you can tell the women who are constantly seeking attention and those who are just posting pictures.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
ahh sad...

i really thought they were a good couple...

and it was great to finally see a rapper have a DARK SKINNED GIRLFRIEND for once..............

well she back on the market...

and i just got my christmas bonus money...i know dem instagram pockets looking kinda frail

so i'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind a 2 for 20 at applebees to pick her spirit up...

tenor.gif